Chapter 01: Bully

"How'd you find me?" I say, feeling distressed. Xander Wilson, He found me.

The definition of Stalker. He's a creep, my creep. The worst of them. The type that stares at you wherever you go, the type that follows you. My creep, my stalker, was also my fighter. It all started in the morning, before classes. An anonymous bully, who I yet to find their name. Kyle. No last name, just Kyle. Before classes started I headed down to my locker. The only thought I had was 'Holy shit.' There were massive amounts of students around my locker, the sound of spray paint and fragrance in the hallways air. Kyle was graffitiing my locker. As I walked towards my locker to read what was in-marked in my locker the crowds started scrambling away. The fun was over. Kyle was the last one to leave. Anorexic Alex. All because I'm a skinny girl who doesn't eat the cafeteria food. It taste like shit. I'm Alex Baracks, right? I don't have to eat anything because I am, Anorexic Alex. I walk towards Kyle, no last name.

"HEY!" I call out frustrated, towards him. Kyle cocks his head to the side, steps away and looking back at me. His face full of amusement that I'm calling out to him, those stupid dimples. Stupid perfect smile with his perfectly white, straight teeth. I walk towards him and stop in front of him and look up to his eyes with a resting bitch face. He leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Do you want a kiss alex, is that why you came all the way over here with your disease."

"Who'd want to kiss your ugly ass?!" I practically laugh. His smile drops into something anger. He's not so perfect anymore, looking up to him I put my hand into a fist and plant him a kiss on the cheek. With my bare knuckles. He Immediately covers his eye with one of his pale hands.

"What the fuck was that for, bitch!" He says with horror.

"For being the biggest dick I've ever seen."  It wasn't a lie, he has bullied multiple people in this school, kissed multiple girls, screwed multiple girls, and slut shamed multiple girls. He takes a step back and all-to-fast swing tries to punch me. His fist getting closer and closer to touching my skin is put to a pause. It's Xander. Xander Wilson. The freak who always who always know where I am, what time, and when I leave. Staring wherever you go. I should be grateful, but I'm not. I can handle my self. Xander punches him with the other handing knocking Kyle down after quickly letting him go, seeing him fall towards me I run. I run where no normal person would find me. But not Xander Wilson. Not him. He's anything but the definition of normal would be. The only other sound I hear are my boots running, punches, swings, kicks and multiple people cheering. I couldn't help but wonder who won.