cheeto dust

Brandon was editing a video he had just finished making. Henry, who as staying the week at Brandon's, was on the bed, watching his boyfriend work. "Bran," Henry spoke up. Brandon didn't reply, just opened a bag of Cheetos and took a cheeto out of the bag. Henry huffed and spoke louder, "Bran! God dammit, pay attention to meeeeee!"

  Brandon didn't reply, again, and just ate another Cheeto. Henry huffed and stood up, grabbing the bag and ran. Brandon looked up, "Hey! Give those back!" "No!"  Henry ran downstairs. Brandon got up and followed him, "Curse you and your damned skinny fucking body!"

Henry sat on the couch, eating as many cheetos as he could. Brandon finally got down the stairs, huffing. He looked at Henry. Henry smiled, the orange dust around his pale pink lips. "Oh fuck you." "You wish you could Brandon!"

  Brandon sighed and walked over, "is there any left?" Henry looked into the bag, "Nope!" Brandon glared at his boyfriend, huffing. "Fine," Brandon kissed Henry's lips, furring his brows.  Henry froze up, then wrapped his arms around Brandon. The. American pulled away and licked his lips, "Hahaha."  

Henry stared at his boyfriend, eyes wide and red in the face, "Oh."

(204 words)