Intro/Disclaimer/Oc

Intro:

"One doesn't simply kill an original, you either run or die, there is no middle ground. You really are all pretty and no brain, aren't you?"

Nathaniel Parker was once a normal-ish person, with a normal-ish life full of normal-ish dreams.

As a child, all he wanted was to prove to his family that he was more than just a freak, an abomination, a siphon. He wanted to prove to them that he was just like them -- a witch.

His want proves to be his downfall when an accidental spell leads to the deaths of not only his family, but many of his coven as well, leading him to his present life as a hybrid battling the demons of his past, all the while making a dangerous reputation for himself.

When said reputation outshines that of a certain original, he's pushed towards a life on the run and forced to make allies with a psychotic doppelganger with a love filled vengeance.

Disclaimer:

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, nor any of its original characters. All rights go to the writers, directors, etc. I only own my oc/oc's and their plotlines.

Oc:

Nathaniel Parker will be played by the pantie-dropping Luke Powell! I chose him because he's an amazing model, he's sexy as hell, and this was a last minute story idea. Sue me.

My second Oc, aka Nate's twin, Natasha Parker, will be played by Emilia Clarke because she's such a queen and is honestly so under-appreciated as an actress.
I hope you enjoy the story!

xxxx

xxxx