Chapter 4

The bell had finally rang and me and Abi we're on our way to hand out some more invites. "come on Kaity we still have to give an invite to Liam!" now I really was dreading doing this party after all.

It wasn't that I was nervous to talk to Liam or anything it's just that I was more so scared of him. I mean my 5"2 figure was afraid of his 6"4 gigantic muscular body...that's all. Abi talked about Liam once in a while but I never payed attention because I knew she was practically in love with Thomas her boyfriend. They have been dating for almost seven months. But that is another story in itself to tell.

Back to Liam and Josh. Josh was in my Buisness class and he wasn't here today...must've skipped...so Liam was flying solo today which eased it a little bit. "I just got a call from my mother she needs me to go pick up ayden from school he isn't feeling well, you need to give this to Liam today Kaity!" Abu informs me. "okay I will just let me pack up my volleyball stuff". Did I mention that I was the captain of the volleyball team but so was Liam but we were more of enemies between the girls and boys volleyball teams.

By the time I had packed up my volleyball gear the boys had finished practice and Liam was waiting with some of the guys for who knows what. I decided to man up and march up to Liam.

Each step I got closer the more and more people that stared at me approaching Liam.

————————————————————
please vote!

Leave some love in the comments!

New chapter soon!

Stay tuned!