At the hotel

When you got at the hotel

Taxi driver: Hey were here
Y/N: yawns* ohh ok
You give the person the money and step out of the taxi and grab your suitcase and bag. You stared at the beautiful mansion like building
Y/N: Is this really evan a hotel? Because this is extremely beautiful to be a hotel
Anonymous: Thanks we try to keep it nice.
You were startled by the unknown person so you fell back a little and the anonymous caught you.
Anonymous: Whough there, jumpy are we
He chuckled. You looked at the anonymous man to see a sceleton? The sceleton seemed to be wearing a tux and black strings coming from where his eyes would be if he was human.
Anonymous: So what's someone like you in a forest like this
Y/N: W-well I registered to stay a month at the "Your the master hotel"
You wandered hesitantly
Anonymous: Really? Well your in luck I'm one of the workers there. You can call me killer...
You were slightly friended by the name "killer" but like one of your friends said YOLO meaning you only live once(and yes I know about reacarnation and restarts plus rewrites I just didnt know what to type) so you thought "welp I might get killed so r.i.p me if I die"
Killer: here I'll take you inside
He grabbed your hand before you could denie, soo you were getting dragged by this sceleton called killer not evan completely knowing if he would kill you or not. When the two of you got inside, you saw 5 more sceletons.
Killer: Hey guys this person registered here
The first of the other five to talk looked like he had his head bashed and one of his eyes glowing. "Killer are you sure they registered" the sceleton said while glaring at Killer at the same time.
Killer: Yes they told me
"Ok....Well hello human my name is Horror and this guy is Dust" he pointed at a sceleton with his hood up aswell as both of his eyes red but one with a blue dot in the middle
Dust: and the other guys names here are Error, Cross and Nightmare.
(I'm sorry I'm kinda lazy to type the other guys appearance but you guys should know how they look right. Sorry for the people that dont know what they look like)
The rest said hello to you aswell.
Nightmare: Killer how 'bout you take our new "Master" to there room
Killer: K
Your mind: M-Master!?!
You were slightly confused by that name before remembering the hotels name "Your the Master"
Y/M: oh no x6 oh please tell me this isn't gonna be like the fanfictions.
(Me: but this is a fanfiction. Also should I make one chapter a little flirty? You can comment. Should I~hehehe... sorry)
When you finnaly got of your thoughts you were in a bedroom... That was such a bigger upgrade of your old room.
Y/N: Omg it's such a nice room
Killer: Glad to here that "master", now I'll be taking my leave now.
Killer left you in the room
Y/N: I will never be ok with that name.
Welp better start unpacking.
You turn on your favorite playlist of music to make unpacking less boring.

(I'm tired sorry I'll try making the next chapter longer)