I dare you to deny your feelings

AN

I am under creative mandate obligation and wild imagination to submit my story "Deleted Emotions" to wattys 2020
I am impressed by the ratings I've achieved so far...
Wattpad is indeed a place where stories that are created live

My love and knack for controversial love triangle has permitted be to end the story here
.... this will be the last chapter.

However,
There will be a Book two on "Deleted Emotions" so stay glue for update.
I will keep the promises of book two for now...but expect something exceptionally great.

Sorry for the looooooooong wait... I have some news..I recently got married on the 9th of July 2020 so prior to then and now I have been MIA... So yeah I'm now a Mrs.

My stories will be geared towards mature and new adults.

Nonetheless, I assure you that this story will take you on one hella rollercoaster, mind blowing and mind boggling twist... That will strike you to the core

Previously,

He breaths me into him and swiftly without knowing he hoisted me up twisted my body down on his table with his hand clenched around my neck....

Justin

Call me a mad cow, dick head, jerk face, ass hat or whatever and I know I can live up to that expectation when I want to, but this lady right here will be my doom..my undoing.

Yes, I am a coward coz I thought running away from that mess I created between Mimi, Lexis and stupid cousin Jay and allowing things to cool off would have been the best and only option for me.

Hooking up with random models for one night stand just to clear my mind off her would have been a successful solution or so to speak if she hadn't shown her face.

I mentally cursed myself equally for the wishful thinking of seeing her presence, so I've been showing my face claiming to be working on my father's behalf when I've never actually given a dime about this place until I got to know that Mimi works here.

So bite me. Bite me harder!

Even though, she hates to admit it, Mimi is like a transparent book to me...very readable coz we're very much alike. I can sense her jealousy from million miles away even when she tries so fucking hard to mask it by being hardcore...and I basked in my glory when she showed me a pure look of disgust upon seeing my little muse...Hayley. That model whore has been seducing and tormenting me sexually, I thought I should give her a chance but fortunately or unfortunately, I couldn't go far with her.

I was glad to see her once again on her own terms but at the same time I wasn't expecting to see her... I wish she hadn't come. Such an untimely timing on her side.

Then she pulls the Lexis card at me which strikes me harder than a lightning bolt.

So I snapped.

She can't belong to Lexis or anyone... I don't know if she was doing so as a game to get back at me or make me green with envy and jealousy... If so ...she won.

It got me stupidly jealous!

I don't care what anyone will think of me for harbouring such strong feelings for my best friend's lover "ex" who is my girlfriend's sister...for all this while. But the fact that, that fucker of a buddy is still in love with her and so headstrong on fighting for her love...

DRIVES ME SO INSANE !!!

After dragging her savagely on my desk and coiling my hands over her delicate neck...my veins popping out visibly.

She watched on with wide eyes and a surprise look... Her nipples were hardly erected against her thin loose top.

With one hand against her side, I helped myself on top of her...locking her in between my thighs with my hardened bulge against her cameltoe crotch.

I inched my chiseled hard chests against her erected nipples

I took her lower lip in my mouth to suck on it

"Has your body ever responded to him like the way they respond to my touch?" I dared her to deny.

Caught between a rock and a hard place... She grabs my hand on her neck wild and tries to pull them away.

"Fuck you! Justin.. Let me go!" She grunts

"You still haven't answered my Goddamned question!" I yelled

"To hell with your question!" She yells back tossing and turning her body from side to side

"You know, your denial is driving me mad and I can't guarantee you if I can hold back wanting to fuck you till you answer me....right" I said and moved my hand from her neck to touch her erected nipple whiles sucking her earlobe

She moans "Oh shit"

I can tell she is soaking wet at this point as I continue to play with her nipples and rub against her clad pussy.

"This is not right ...stop it" she pleaded but even her own body was not in support of it

"And who the fuck are you to tell me what's right or what's not?" I snapped "Do you know how long I've waited to have you...to go to your sister and tell her I don't love her, never have and never will? Walk straight to Lexis and tell her to back the fuck off from you? Do you know how I fucking feel that you've even had sex with cousin who tossed you away like trash! Do you?! Of course..You don't! Trying to play this guilt trip on me and make me feel so bad when you're just deceiving yourself... That you don't have feelings for me, using Lexis as a cover up just to make yourself look better. Yes.. I am a coward but you, you have no fucking right to tell me what's right or wrong here... We're both the same!"

"Now answer me!"

"Justin.... Please" she sobs holding on to my shirt "let's not do this, I can't bare it" Mimi replied

Wow.. I quietly got off from her

I can't believe this. Feels like I've been stabbed by someone who isn't my girlfriend or anything. I feel so hurt... I'm trying to make her   see reason.

"I'm disappointed in you Mimi"

"What were you expecting Justin? That I buy your claim and betray my sister, hurt Lexis...for you?" She said looking into my eyes

"Yes." I answered even though she meant rhetorically

"I can't"

"Then watch me propose marriage to your sister... I'm going to get married her!"

"Never. You dare not!"

I took a step to walk out

"Justin!" Mimi calls after me , stopping me in my tracks

"If you marry my sister, I'll get married to Lexis" she retorted in fury.

End of Deleted Emotions

There will be a book two.