9. The Tickling Continues: A New Experience

A moment later Captain Jackie Redfeather told Me that 'Another good way of Tickling Feet is licking them' and asked me 'if Anyone has ever done this to me'.

My first thought was 'Of course Not! - Who would?... - I've never even Thought About It!'. 
My 2nd Thought before I answered was 'Good that I washed My Feet about Half an Hour before We Met - If SHE wants to try!'. 

I smiled at Her & answered 'Not yet - so I am Honored that You will be the First!'. She smiled back at Me with her Cute Smile & answered 'This makes Me Really Happy!'. 

Then she knelt down & started Tickling My Foot slowly licking the Sole up & down. ( I think I wouldn't Let Anyone Else do that - but I would Let Her do Anything she wants just to Keep her Happy! ).

That was 'Something New for Me' - & it tickled Almost As Much as The Phoenix Feather - so of course I Laughed, but I felt 'Something More Than just That!'.

I Felt Butterflies in My Stomach & Sudden Warmth around My Heart - because 'My Love Touched Me Again'! - Not with 'any tickle tool', but Personally. So it made me feel Happier than Ever Before again!

She also seemed to have Much Fun tickling Me This Way. 

She told me that 'She loves How Much it Tickles Me' & that 'I have Cute Laughter!'. ( She used the word 'Cute' talking about Me for the Third Time! - And when girls Say So - They Really Mean it, Right? ). 

I couldn't Stop Smiling after She Said it Again! - And I Laughed a bit Louder when She Tickle licked My Toes! cause it Tickled Even More! 

A few minutes later, when she finished tickle licking the First Foot - she gave me a moment to rest & asked me 'If I liked it'. I told her that 'I did' so then she asked Me 'If I could add it to My Tickling arsenal'.

I first thought 'No - that's not My Way of Tickling'... - but then I thought that 'I could Make an Exception for HER - & return the favour if she asked Me for it'.

And I answered her 'Only if I can tickle You back'. 

She told me 'Ok, as soon as I finish tickling You!' so I was Happy that she let Me tickle Her back - but She Tickled So Well that I didn't want Her to Finish yet...

And seems that 'She was Not Going to Finish soon'. 

I burst in Laughter Again - when she started Tickle licking My Other Foot. She was gently licking My Sole up & down & I was Laughing & wondering 'How Such a Gentle Touch can Tickle So Much?'. And of course I Loved It! - I Loved Everything She Did so far! 

The Butterflies in My Stomach were Flying Like Crazy again - & the Warmth around My Heart was telling Me that 'I'm with the Right Person in the Right Place'. And This was the Best Feeling Ever! 

She seemed to Like This Way of Tickling even More Than I did! 

And after she tickle licked My Toes for a Few Minutes & finished Tickling My Other Foot - she told Me that 'She found it So Much Fun that She Must Tickle Me Like That again someday!'

My first thought was 'Yay! - She wants to Tickle Me Again!'.

My Second Thought 'Of course, Sweetie! - Anytime You want!'. 

And I answered her 'Of course! - I Like being tickled - and You're a Great Tickler!'. 

She got up from her Tickling position, looked at Me and Said 'And You are a Great Ticklee!'.

I thanked her, we Smiled at Each other & she gave Ma a moment to rest - Before tickling Me with Something else...

And I was soon to Find Out 'What she is Going to Tickle Me with' next...