Chapter ~ 10 .

Then the elevator stopped in floor number 9 and we waited for my brother for god damn 10 minutes as he came he said, " sorry for being late let's go young ".

Then we move inside and saw them.

" happy B-Day miss Soyoung ", they said in unison.

" thank you ", I said and went inside followed by Chan.

Then I stayed near Chan.

I mean I stayed left to his side in the large table.

Then in my left there was Kue and she whispered " happy B-Day eonnie ".

I smiled widely and said, " thank you ".

Then in my front no one was there and Nozomi was face to face with Kue and she said, " happy B-Day eonnie ".

" thank you ", I said and that time someone came.

" ah sorry for being late ", he said.

And I know this voice it is Han Jisung.

And we all turned to him and we greeted him.

Then he looked to my side and he gave me apologizing face and Chan looked to me and I just mouthed 'I'm fine '.

Then he bowed to me and said, " by the way happy B-Day miss young ".

I was taken for a bit my heart was  beating like hell then I said, " thank you ".

I smiled a bit and he also did.

Then he sitted and I stand up and clapped my hand, " Um...  Now let's start with this meeting ".

I said and went in the middle since I was the one to do the presentation.

" good morning CEO Chan and all the other CEO's and directors of the company,  you all know who I am right but also I will introduce myself , I'm Bang Soyoung Chan and I'm the director of this Bang company now today I'm the presenter of this meeting ah I was being willing to do it now let's begin with it I thought that if we build more of the houses for the ones who are orphanage then it would be better I mean I'm here with this topic ".

Then we all began with it and we finished it in 2 hours.

I was blabbering about how to build it and in which place we should build it.

And it finished in 11:00 am sharp.

Then they all clapped and got up and said, " wow you were best miss young".

I bowed and thanked them.

And I sat down in my chair and I saw that in that empty sit there was Han Jisung but also I tried my best not to do anything.

Then he spoke,  " I respect your idea miss young but I think I will take the opportunity to search for good place to build the buildings for the orphanage ".

" I think he's right director young give him this work  because it will not be burden for you to handle this all things ", Chan said.

Then I didn't say anything just nodded to his agreement.

" as you wish ", I said and bowed to him.

" okay then clear we will do like that ", Chan said and he said, " now end of this meeting thank you everyone for attending this meeting ".

Then we bowed down and my secretary Choi gave me warm water.

" miss here for you ", she said and I thanked her and drank it.

We walked outside and the both dumbos came and said, " woah eonnie you got much better you are handling the things on your own way ".

" thanks ", I smiled at them.