Ch-4

(Edited)
Taeyong was standing still. He was not aware of what was happening around him.
He was not even aware that he was crying. The words Whitney told, him hit him like a train. He had heard those words countless times and from the same person. He shouldn't be bothered by it. But here he is, still crying about something which is not true.

He was snapped out of his reverie by his brother, who shook him to make him look at what was happening there.

Taeyong looked up to find a very familiar wolf on top of a person, more precisely, his mate on Whitney.

He widened his eyes and ran towards them, shifting in the process.

He pushed Jaehyun from his position and stood in front of him.

Jaehyun had his eyes wide in anger but those eyes went back to normal after seeing Taeyong.

Taeyong growled
Jae! I told you, you were not supposed to do anything except for handling the alpha!!

Jae growled back
Tae! Do you even know what she said!?

Both shifted back to their human form.

Jae had his eyes wide in disbelief and Taeyong had his eyes wide too.

Taeyong! She had the audacity to slap you! How dare she!? Just because she's a fucking woman doesn't mean, I would go easy on her, Hell no!

I know Jae! But still, you can't jump on somebody! And it's not like I mind it, I've been listening to it since the beginning!

Jaehyun sighed and went closer to Taeyong, grabbed his hands and asked
Then why are you crying?

Taeyong had indeed cried, he even wiped his tears before but he wasn't aware that he started crying again.

He started wiping his eyes aggressively, to erase any proof that he cried.
Before he could reply, the person had come back with their alpha.

Jaehyun turned around and smirked at the alpha.

When are you going to pay back?
Tomorrow, next week, next month or the next year!? I've given you so many warnings, oh, but you don't seem to listen! You want me to try some other ways!?

The other alpha was surely afraid, not everyone is capable of facing Jung Jaehyun but he came forward nonetheless, eyes wavering.

Why are you being so impatient? I assured you I'll pay you back!

Jae scoffed
Yeah? Well, the time you assured me was, um.. Let me count.... 3 years back! And then you tell me that I'm being impatient!
And your debt is not something menial do you want to live or not?

Taeyong grabbed Jae's arm and turned him around, he was curious.
What debt does he owe you?

Jaehyun then started talking
3 years back, your pack's alpha borrowed men from my Pack for a war. Guess what? Those men never returned. I asked him to return my men but he just hung his head so a deal was made that he would give me people from his pack, I need a total of five people, cause I gave five people.

He turned back around towards the alpha
So, return them to me, right now!

The scared alpha sighed and then cleared his throat,
Choose whoever you want..

Jaehyun smirked, satisfied.
He turned to Taeyong
Would you like to choose anyone, love?

Taeyong hesitated but nodded his head.
He went forward, standing in front of his brother's friends.
Would you like to go with us Jaemin?
You can bring your friends with you.
Jaemin nodded his head furiously, a bright smile on his face.
Of course hyung! Renjun and Yang Yang would love to come with us! 
Taeyong smiled sweetly and looked back at Jaehyun.
These kids are the only good people here, Jae, you can choose anyone you want.
Jaehyun smiled back and then roamed his eyes over the crowd and spotted a boy, tall. He seemed strong.
Him. I want him. (It's Jisung)
He pointed his finger to the boy's direction.
The pack's alpha looked over towards the direction Jaehyun was pointing at.
Sighing, he nodded his head and agreed.
Taeyong looked towards the said direction and smiled when he recognized the boy.
The boy smiled back, equally relieved he got picked.
I'm done. Although I have not picked the right amount, I am satisfied for now and now for the other matter.
Jaehyun was smiling while speaking but his expression changed when he started speaking again.
Learn. To. Treat. Your. Pack. Right and make them learn Some Manners!!

Jaehyun's raised voice was extremely terrifying and all the people were shaking.
Satisfied with the reaction he turned around and smiled at Taeyong.
Let's go, love.
Taeyong nodded and made everyone who was chosen come along with him.
They all left and the pack was still shivering with fear.
Dismissing the thought of his past pack, Taeyong smiled widely at Jaehyun, trusting him to protect him forever.
Everyone stared at them, seeing the love between them and grinned.
Jaehyun came closer to him and hugged him.
Breathing in his neck, he lifted his head and kissed his hair.
Taeyong sighed in delight and then gagging sounds were heard.
The new mates rolled their eyes and parted from the hug.
Jaehyun, guessing where the sound came from, glared at a certain brunette,
Mark, if you don't stop reacting to my every action, I will personally handle you. Stop being envious and find yourself a mate.
Jaehyun huffed and grabbed Taeyong's hand and started walking, leaving all of them behind.

Jaehyun mind linked Johnny
Finish her and do it in the most ruthless way possible, she's not worthy of mercy.

Taeyong was not aware, of what was happening in his previous's packs.

Jaehyun had not mated with him yet so they couldn't mind link each other.

Taeyong chuckled at his mate's actions and sneaked a peck on his mate's cheek.
You're so adorable!
Jaehyun just chuckled and kissed his cheek too.
Both were too busy in their own world to realize that they actually came far from their companions but they didn't care all that mattered was what they were having right now.

On the other hand, everyone was chuckling at their oblivion,
Gosh! The things love makes you do!
Johnny commented and everyone laughed along.
Donghyuck was immersed in laughing until he heard something.
A unique laugh filling his ears, that laugh was absolute music to his ears.
He looked around till his eyes landed on a pair of eyes that was looking directly at him.
He stared, like his brother totally forgetting his surroundings.
He understood what his brother was feeling.
That feeling of euphoria was clear in his mind.
He stepped towards the boy, loving the way he was also coming closer.
Maybe Donghyuck was not a family member because of his brother maybe it was because he was meant to be a part of that family from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! An update, I am extremely sorry for being late but the days haven't been the best and I'm extremely stressed nowadays.
I am so sorry for being the worst author and not updating regularly but I am trying and oh God!!
I am so thankful for all those reads, you love my books that much.
Keep reading and supporting! Don't stop commenting, I love it when you guys comment! 😘😘💕💕💕