A Fucking Toaster?

A clicking sound shot through the room as the door fell into its lock, followed by a hollow noise of someone being pushed against it.

Shigaraki had his arm pressed against the other man's chest, with his hand clenched into a fist so he wouldn't hurt him.

Unable to move and shocked by Shigaraki's sudden actions, the other one got slightly concerned and started trembling with fear.

'Tell me, Dabi. What were you thinking out there?', Shigaraki said, while stepping closer to the other, pressing his hip against his, pinning him even stronger against the door.

Although he was shorter than his current opponent, he was still a threat due to his power and intimidation.

'I- What I was up to- I mean I clearly didn' t-. '

All of a sudden Shigaraki's closed hand met the door only a few centimeters next to Dabi's head, sending a sharp bang into his ear, causing him to jump jerkily.

Dabi felt his muscles tense, his eyes skipping uncontrollably between Shigaraki's burning eyes hand his strong fist placed on the door. He couldn't believe his playfully meant actions, would cause this much of emotions in the other man.

'Go on', Shigaraki hissed, pushing onto Dabi's chest and winning his attention back. 'My threats didn't stop you from talking out there, either. Where've all your big words gone?'

'I was trying- I tried to get your attention-', Dabi stambled, still unable to form proper sentences.

'Well, you have it now', Shigaraki said. 'I want you to tell me what you were up to.'

He slowly moved his hand down onto Dabi's shoulder, keeping his pinky finger off and pushed down on it.

'Start talking!', he commanded.

Dabi gulped and averted Shigaraki's eyes.

'I wanted to make you-', he started, but was cut short by the blue-haired man once again.

'No, I want you to tell me exactly what you did down there', Shigaraki explained and pressed his hip even deeper into Dabi's. A mischievous grin adorned his face.

Dabi's eyes went back to the red ones in front of him. Pure terror was apparent in his own ones, while they stared down on Shigaraki, begging him to stop. A sudden firm expression on Shigaraki's face told him, the blue-haired man wouldn't give in. With a quiet sigh escaping his lips, Dabi started again.

'At first I didn't shut up and threw big and unnecessary words at everyone, especially you.' He paused. Shigaraki raised his eyebrows impatiently, gesturing the raven-haired man to go on.

'Then I- I wouldn't take my eyes off of you, ignored the questions some were asking me and didn't concentrate on our meeting and some plans we were working on.'

Again Dabi stopped, hoping Shigaraki would leave it by that and let go of him. Shigaraki shook his head, stunned at Dabi's incapability of listening to him.

'The only reason for our meeting, was Toga destroying our toaster, after it had scared her', Shigaraki explained, taking a step back and removing his hand from Dabi's shoulder.

'And why did we all have to come, if the only thing we talked about was a fucking toaster?', Dabi asked, afraid his question might trigger another wrong mood in Shigaraki.

'She caused a lot of trouble by throwing it out of the window, directly through another window of the opposite house, that we might need to move soon', Shigaraki said, scratching his neck slowly.

Suddenly he stopped, however, and before Dabi could react, Shigaraki's hand was placed on his shoulder again.

'If you would've listened to me, you'd know, but unfortunately - for you of course - you had other plans.'