Eyes On The Road

What did you tell them?', Shigaraki wanted to know.

While leaning against the car frame, he crossed his arms over his chest. He looked down on Dabi who was squatting in front of a cardboard.

Stopping his movements, Dabi turned around and locked eyes with Shigaraki.

'I said we had an argument.' He scratched the back of his neck, glancing back to the box on the floor. As Shigaraki stayed silent a little too long, Dabi began to feel uncomfortable.

'Which got outta hand,' he added quickly, grabbing the cardboard and standing up.

After he had placed it in the trunk, he stood up straight, letting his sight flicker towards the other man every now and then.

'They don't suspect a thing?', Shigaraki asked and stepped away, to close the trunk lid.

'I believe so,' Dabi whispered, reasurring himself more than Shigaraki with that statement.

'Fine.' A small, silver metal was thrown towards Dabi who managed to catch it at last second. 'I'll drive with you by the way.'

Shigaraki walked off to the other side of the car. They way he had spoken those words, left Dabi insecure, as he tried to gulp the unpleasant feeling away.

He couldn't pin the specific moment Shigaraki had gained that much control over him down, which unsettled him even more.

Opening the door and sliding in beside Shigaraki, Dabi looked to his left. A questioning expression was spread across his face, as he waited for Shigaraki to tell him a location he had to drive to.

'You remember the one old warehouse where we were looking for new members, right?', Shigaraki finally said, moving his hand up towards his neck.

Dabi nodded in understanding, put the key in its intended place, turned it and started the car in that process.

It was still dark outside, although dawn was moving closer and the moon shined still high in the night sky.
The dim light of street lamps that rolled past, crossed Shigaraki's face every few metres, turning his pale skin into an odd, ochre tone.

'You are not the best at hiding your staring either, you know', Shigaraki muttered, running his own eyes over Dabi. Noticing him tense under his intense stare, Shigaraki decided to mess with the other a bit.

'Can't keep his eyes off of me for a few minutes, mh?' He turned in his seat, so that he was sitting on his right leg, and faced Dabi directly.

'And so tensed up,' he said, while leaning to the driver's side. 'Am I making you nervous?'

Dabi felt a gentle squeeze on his left thigh and hot air brushing against the back of his neck.

A soft chuckle rang through his ear, as he kept his eyes safely locked to the road.

When he heard the scratching sound of his zipper, he gained back control over his body and turned to his left jerkily.

'What are you doing?', Dabi asked, almost choking on his own words.
'Loosen you up a bit.' An smile, too innocent for the stated sentence, lit on Shigaraki's face. The red behind his blue strands flamed with lust and passion.

'You've just got to concentrate on the road,' Shigaraki added, while fingering with Dabi's fly. 'Wouldn't want to get us crashed in the end, would you?'

'Shigaraki, I-,' Dabi was cut off, as he sucked in a sharp breath, feeling four of Shigaraki's fingers around him.

'Keep driving,' he ordered, stroking his fingers upwards slowly.