The successor

Chapter 8

Jeremy's POV:

"Oppa, gomawoyo.. I had so much fun today.."

"I have so much fun too.. Sleep well.. Jalja.." Ren oppa

"Nae oppa.. Jalgayo, jaljayo.. Saranghae.."

"Nado saranghae.." Ren oppa

I enter the house and saw Empress on the living room..

"Eomma.." Empress

"Oh?"

"Sunbae-nim is in your room.." Empress

"Sunbae-nim? Luhan oppa! I forgot.. Go to sleep now, i'll take care of it.. Jalja.."

"Nae eomma.. Jaljayo.." Empress

I go to my room and saw Luhan oppa sleeping on my bed.. His sweat flows like a river on his face.. My room is so clean too..

"Kamsahamnida oppa.."

I sat beside him and wipe his face with some tissues.. I was shock when he suddenly grabs my hand..

"Jod-jod, why do you always make it hard for me.. I didn't do anything wrong..." Luhan oppa murmured

"I'm sorry.. I'm not considerate en--- Wait? I'm not Jod-jod, she's oppa's ex-girldfriend .. So why am I saying sorry? Aish.."

"Jod-jod neomu neomu saranghae.." Luhan oppa murmured again

*Ding dong!* *Ding dong!*

I tried to stand up to see who's ringing the doorbell but Luhan oppa doesn't release my hand..

"Kajima.. Jebal.. Jebal jeol tteonaji maseyo.." (Don't go.. Please.. Please don't leave me here..) Luhan oppa

"Oppa.."

I start to cry without knowing the reason.. I wipe my tears using my sleeves..

"Nwajweo.. (let go of me)"

Empress enters the room and saw me crying..

"Waeyo eomma? Uljima.." Empress

"I can't remember why i'm crying.." i said while wiping my tears

"Eomma.. Uljima.." Empress

"Why are you here again?"

"Oh, there's a delivery for you.." Empress

"Thank you Em.. You can go now.."

"But eomma.." Empress

"Gwenchana.." i smiled

She nodded and left.. I open the box and i'm very surprise to see what it contains..

"Exo and me? Aniyo, she might be Reime, not me.."

I convince myself.. It's a work of art, a picture mosiac that's inside a frame.. Pictures of Reime with exo, she looks very happy here.. I look at the back of frame.. A signiture and a letter? I read it and..

[ ジョディーリン リーミー シロボシ (Jodeelyn Reime Shiroboshi) 리 신화 영일 (Lee Shinhwa Yeong-il/Young-il) Exo saranghaja! The korean name was really my given name, Jodeelyn Reime Shiroboshi is just my stage name at Japan.. Am I using too many names? Well, i know.. It's just that my family, Shinhwa group and Lee ent. (SM ent), including me is always on danger.. Many tried to destroy our business but they all fail because of that they hate us even more.. I personally use many names so that i won't be able to be recognize easily, it's hard to be the future successor.. Hahaha, By the way, I have a good and a bad news for everyone.. The good news is i'll be the heiress of the Shinhwa group of companies, the bad news is i need to leave you guys.. I don't want you to get involved.. Yeoreobun, please understand.. I'm really grateful to meet you guys.. Saranghaeyo sunbae-nim..