❝ four - moment? ❞

word count: 1280

word count: 1280

When you entered the guild the next day feeling better than when you left the day before you were instantly grasped into a tight hug by a blue haired dragon slayer.

"(y/n)! I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked you such personal questions!" She cried, rubbing her flushed face into your blue kimono type dress.

You smiled warmly at the younger wizard and pet her head reassuringly.

"It's alright, Wendy" you forgave the younger girl.

"It was only fair that you know too, k ow we're closer" Wendy blushed as a wide smile stretched ear to ear on her face.

Giggling, you pulled away and placed yous hands on her shoulders.

"Now, has Natsu destroyed anything?"

───※ ·❆· ※───

Lucy, Wendy, Carla and you sat at the bar whilst chatting happily amongst each other.

You knew at some point you would have to speak to Gray about what happened the day before but you couldn't find the courage to do so.

"Anyways, (y/n), have you spoke to Gray yet?" Carla asked, it was like she read your thoughts.

You frowned lightly "no" you sighed "but I'll have to soon"

"Don't worry, since when does Gray hold grudges?" Lucy smiled.

"I suppose so" you sighed, standing up from the barstool you were sat on.

"Gray's a cool guy, he doesn't get hung up on stuff like this" Lucy added as encouragement.

You nodded lightly and took off, walking towards the black haired Mage who stood by a pillar with his infamous stalker.

"Gray!" You waves your hand, motioning him to come forward and meet you in the middle.

He looked confused but walked towards you anyway, leaving Juvia to watch as her love interest walked away.

"What's up?" He asked curiously.

You paused.

"I want to apologise for yesterday, I shouldn't have reacted like I did" you apologised sincerely, all the while looking like a kid who was apologising to their parent for doing something bad.

Gray scoffed as a smirk etched onto his face.