Part 3

He screams.
And as he screams I feel the satisfied crunch of cartlegde and bone breaking.
I scream"Now u know what pain feels like. And u think u can just comfort me after the fact that u broke up w me? For 10 years! We were a thing. And then u break up with me? How did u fall out of love w me? And I probably know why. Do u want me to tell u what I think uve fallen out of love w me?"
He's bleeding really bad but I don't care.
"Go ahead."
"It's cause your gay. I know bc of the way u look at my brother and all of my guy friends. And I completely understand. All my ex's turned out to be gay."
He forgets about his nose then and looks at me w apologies in his eyes.
"Go be w ur boyfriend. I know u have one.And don't bother calling me anymore or looking at me. Forget about me."
He moves as if he's about to hold my hand but I glare at him.
He drops his hand.
"I'm so sorry. Alyssa I didn't mean to hurt you."
"Yea well looks like you already did."
I turn away and I get a text.
I look down and see that's it's from my brother.
Hunter: I'm here. Do u want me to go find the bitch and kill him?"

I quickly text back.
"No I think he learned his lesson."
"What did u do?"
"I punched him."
"That's my girl. Did he hurt u?"
"

No but I hurt him. I punched him in the nose and now he's bleeding."