𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷

My parents had insisted on taking me to school so that they could see where I was going to school for the next four years.

"It's so pretty." My mom said as we pulled up to the school. I rolled my eyes and laughed, turning to face her.

"I know I am. Thank you." I giggled and she glared at me from where she was sitting. I kissed her cheek and opened the door blowing a kiss to my dad before getting out of the car. I walked to the window at the front and leaned on the car.

"Have a good day. We'll drive you home since you-"

"Didn't bring my bike?" I rolled my eyes and cut my dad off before kissing his cheek.

"Exactly. We'll let you drive yourself tomorrow." He smiled and I nodded. I smiled and walked into the school. I walked in and there was a group of girls that smiled at me. I looked to the left, and there was a group of girls glaring at me.

"Ignore them. All they know how to do is glare at people for no reason." The group of girls that were smiling came up to me. One of the girls' mouth dropped open and I gave her a sweet smile.  I got along with girls, but most of my girlfriends, hated that I raced, because they were always worried I would get into an accident.

"I'm Hana." The girl that had her mouth open walked up to me. She put her hand out but she was shaking and I shook her hand smiling.

"Y/N." She tilted her head at my reply.

"You're so much more pretty in person." She laughed and I looked down smiling.

"Really?" I questioned. Does she know who I am already?

"You're the famous racer Y/N. Of course I know who you are." She smiled and I bit my lip. I couldn't believe that someone actually recognized me.

"How'd you know that?" I giggled and she showed me her lock screen. It was a picture of me when I had won the nationals race. I was leaning on my bike kissing my trophy. That was my third time winning but it was always one of the happiest moments of my life. I had won internationals once, but all the other years I just entered and got 2nd and 3rd.

"You're my favorite racer. We all love you so much. We watch all of your races. Even the non-competitive ones." Hana giggled and all of her friends nodded. I blushed bright red and turned around when I had heard 8 motorcycles pull up at the front.

"You should talk to stray kids, although none of us have the courage to do that. They're racers too. They went to internationals once." I laughed when I heard that they went to internationals only once.

"How about nationals?" I scoffed when they walked in.

"Chan got into nationals a few times, but didn't make it to internationals. He made it once, but that was it." Then I remembered. They represented Korea in the 2018 internationals. I had got placed 2nd that year, and he got placed 5th. They walked in and Chan, and Woojin looked me up and down and smirked. Woojin had his arm around Chan and one hand in his pocket. Chan had just put his bike keys into his pocket, then kept both of his hands in his pocket.

"Who's the new girl?" Changbin whispered to Felix but loud enough for me to hear.

"Not sure but she's hotter then Mackenzie and her crew." Jisung smirked at me and I smirked back. They were all gorgeous, but Chan was the one that caught my eye. He had bright blonde curly hair that covered his eyes only a little bit, but that's what made him even hotter. He kept making eye contact with me so it was hard to stop looking at him.

"What did you just say?" The girls that glared at me and then back at Jisung.

"You heard right." He shrugged and I laughed under my breath before turning back around to face my new friends.

"What if they let you into their team? That would be the most amazing thing in the world." Hana squealed and I laughed.

"Look at how close they are. There's no way that they would." I shook my head and looked to the side to see Mackenzie walking up to us.

"What's this?" She pulled out my lanyard from my pocket which had my bike keys on it and the boys all looked at the keys.

"She's a biker." Minho smirked and all of the boys nodded.

"Do you mind?" I scoffed and grabbed the keys back out of her hands and stuffed it back into my hands.

"I don't really." She shrugged and I scoffed annoyingly. I rolled my eyes and glared at her before walking towards the classroom.

"She probably hates you now." Hana bit her lip and I shook my head.

"I don't care. She can hate me all she wants." I walked into the classroom and sat down at one of the tables. Hana and all of my friends, sat beside me.

I was sitting on the fifth row, when all 8 boys came into the room and I looked up to make eye contact with Chan. He smirked at me before looking down to walk to his desk. He looked up when he walked past me and winked. I bit my lip and looked down to pretend it didn't affect me.

"Did that just happen?" Hana whispered in my ear and all 8 boys sat in the row behind me.

In the middle of class, I got tapped on the shoulder. It was Chan, and he handed me a note.

"Where'd you come from?"

I smiled at the note and wrote america before handing it subtly back to him.

"America hm?" He smirked and said under his breath. I turned around and winked at him before looking back at the teacher. He handed me another note and I bit my lip.

"Saw your bike keys, that's one of the best racing bikes in the world. Do you race?"

I smiled and turned around nodding at him before smiling to myself. The bell went a few seconds later and I turned around. He smirked at me and leaned forward to put his hand under my chin. He pulled me towards his face, inches away from his.

"You're too hot to be a racer."