Seperating KO and TKO.

(KO's POV)

I was walking to school very nervously. I couldn't stop thinking that Shadowy figure is my dad. Hey, you ok? No, I'm on edge. I promise that if you have some sort of outbreak, I won't take control. Thanks TKO. Bye. Bye. I walked inside the class room. I saw Dendy re-organizing her POW card collection.

Me: Hia Dendy!
Dendy: Greeting KO. I have news I want to tell you.
Me: What is it?
Dendy: I think that we can separate TKO from you, and to make it better, the powers will duplicate.
Me: Really!? I don't know if he's ready or not.
TKO/mind: I am! I promise to behave. Please.....
Me/mind: Fine, but you have to take full responsibility for your actions, got it?!
TKO/mind: I promise. Now, when are we doing this?
Me/mind: No clue. I'll ask Dendy.
Me: Hey, Dendy. When are we doing this?
Dendy: We can do it today if you want.
Me: That'd be swell Dendy.
Dendy: Are you ok KO?
Me: No. I just found out something shocking.
Dendy: What is it?
Me: Promise me you will never tell anyone!
Dendy: I promise not to tell anyone KO.
Me: Lazerblast is alive.
Dendy: Is that it? It doesn't seem to be the thing troubling you.
Me: He's Shadowy figure.
Dendy: What!?
Me: And he's my dad.
Dendy: No wonder you're edgy, I would be too.
Me: Ok.
Dendy: Meet me at my lab after school to separate TKO from you.
Me: Ok.

Just then Miss Quantium walked in. She seemed tired. Maybe we'll finally learn something easy.

Miss Quantium: Ok, kids. I was up all night doing some research so today, you'll be doing a small math packet. Nanini, please pass out the packets.

Nanini: Yes ma'am.

She handed us the packets. There were only three pages on this and it wasn't double sided. I finished it easily, but Dendy finished it in 2 seconds!

*Time-skip to end of school*

I followed Dendy to her locker, which was a secret entrance to her lab. We got there and Dendy told me to follow her.

Dendy: To be able to separate you and TKO, I'll need a blood sample.
Me: D-Do I have t-to?
Dendy: I'll try to make this as painless as possible.

She then took a little thing around my finger. It pinched me, but it didn't hurt that much.

Me: Dendy! My finger's bleeding!
Dendy: Be right back.

She then opened a cabinet. She came back with a cotton ball and a bandaid. She put the cotton ball over my finger and then put the bandaid over it.

Dendy: There. I hope it didn't hurt to much.
Me: No, it's fine.
Dendy: Now, I'm going to put your blood sample in this little pocket in the machine.

She did that and a screen lit up. She did some science thing on there and came back to me.

Dendy: The preparations are complete. Now please stand in the left pod over there.

She pointed to a machine that had two pods. One was for me, the other for TKO. I went inside. She then pulled a lever. I was then knocked unconscious. When I woke up, I was on a bed.

Dendy: Oh, you're awake. Looks like you're up first.
Me: What?
Dendy: The procedure was a success. TKO is in the other room sleeping. I suggest not to wake him.
Me: Ok.

I then got up, but I felt very hungry.

Me: You got anything to eat?
Dendy: Yes. Do you want a sandwich?
Me: Yes please.
Dendy: I'll make your favorite.

She then left. I then heard a groan. I walked over to the other room. I saw TKO waking up. He saw me and rushed over to me. What he did next surprised me. He hugged me.

TKO: Thanks KO.
Me: No problem.
TKO: You don't know how much this means to me.
Dendy: Oh, am I interrupting something?
Me: No.
Dendy: Would you like something TKO?
TKO: A sandwich would be nice.
Dendy: Ok.

Dendy handed me my sandwich and went to make another.

Me: So, how do you feel?
TKO: Drowsy.
Me: Oh, are you going to be ok?
TKO: Yeah, but what will mom think?
Me: I didn't even think about that! How will she react? Scared? Mad? Angry? Confused? I don't know!
TKO: Ok, calm down. We'll get through this. You know why?
Me: No.
TKO: We're brothers now. And brothers help each other.
Me: Thanks TKO.
TKO: Just don't mention it.
Me: Ok.
Dendy: Here you go.

She hands TKO a sandwich. He gobbles it down.

TKO: It was good. Thanks Dendy. Oh, and sorry bout your lab. You know, when I kinda wrecked it. Sorry. I was just really mad.
Dendy: Apology accepted. I'm also sorry for making you that mad.
TKO: Thanks.
Dendy: I called your mom. She'll be outside of school soon. I'm coming over to your place. I want to see what happens when you're not in a controlled space.
TKO: I think I'll be fine.
Me: I'll make sure he behaves.
Dendy: Ok, let's go.

We then exit her lab and wait outside. TKO listens to music in his phone. I haven't heard it before. I see mommy drive up.

Carol: Ok KO, let's go......
Me: Mommy, before you get mad, just know he'll behave. He promised to and to take responsibility towards his action.
TKO: Hi mom.
Carol: Hello.
Dendy: I'll tell you how this is possible in the vehicle.
Carol: Ok. KO, I know that you're still shaken up by what happened, but I'm here for you.
TKO: Me too. I'm going inside the car now.

He opens the door and hops in. I go inside too and sit up front. Dendy is doing her calculations. TKO stares outside. I look at my POW card collection. This will definitely be an interesting few days.