Chapter 1

Flug looked around the lab and gave a sigh. Not much to do. He had finished the invention he was assigned two days before the deadline, which surprised him. He got under his desk and lifted a secret hatch, pulling out a book. He flipped through the pages of it and blushed lightly at every picture of BH he had drawn. He knew it was wrong, heck, he even said it 3 times a day! He began another sketch, but the door slammed open.

      Flug threw the book under his desk and stood up straight. He looked up at his boss and started shaking. Black Hat grabbed flug at his throat, choking him. Flug had to admit, he kinda liked it. He had to do everything in his power to stop himself from moaning.

Flug's p.o.v

      "J-jefecito, wh-what are y-you doing here?" I managed to choke out, holding back my moan.

      Black Hat growled, "I see you're slacking off, flug," he said, "Must have my invention done already."

      I swallowed my pride as a small noise escaped my throat, "W-well, s-sir," I started. He dropped me to the floor and I scrammed over to the raygun, "I-I d-d-did..." I threw it over to him and he caught it, surprised.

      "Honestly, Flug, I'm impressed!" He patted my back. I blushed under my bag.

      "Thanks, J-jefecito..." I smiled.

      "Well, I guess you deserve some time to do as you need. Get some sleep, doctor," he said as he walked out the door.

      I nodded my head and grabbed my book, continuing my sketch. I know it's not right, but... I think I'm in love with my demon boss...