Midorya x Reader

Hi there lovely readers! This is the first part of my oneshots book! ^w^ i really hope my writing is okay, cuz I'm a little bit rusty! Hehe...anyway...on with the book!! :3

Y/N's POV.

I was laying in bed at home, thinking of anything i could do. You see, the day has been pretty boring so far, sure, its summer break, but...what was there to do?! I could do swimming...but nah.

I eventually groaned, and reached for my phone. Maybe i could visit my best friend izuku? I started texting him

Your texts look like this
Izukus texts look like this

Y/N is online!

"Hi izuku!"

Izuku is online!

"Oh hi Y/N! ^^"

"How are you?"

"I'm great at the moment! And you?"

"I'm pretty good too! I got a question"

"Oh uh what's the Question?"

"Would you mind if i came over to your place today?"

"Oh no not at all! In fact, id be glad if you could visit me! I have been alone all day!!"

"Great!! Be there in 10 mins!"

"OK!^^"

Y/N is now offline

Izuku is now offline.

I got up, and started getting ready. I put on a really comfy and cute outfit.

Once i was done dressing, i started to walk to his house

5 minutes time skip bought to you by united states of smash! (/^w^)/

Once i was at his doorstep, i knocked on the door. After about three seconds later, izuku opened the door.

Izukus POV.

As i was waiting for Y/N to arrive,i heard a knock on the door! That must be her! I quickly got up and rushed to the door. As i opened it, i saw my best friend, and my crush. A light pink dusted my cheeks as i smiled "h-hi Y/N!" She smiled and waved. "Hiya izuku!" She said, in that beautiful angelic voice of hers.

I stepped aside so she could come in, and then closed the door once she was inside. She then spoke, while taking her shoes off "so how are you deku-kun?" She asks me. "Oh, I'm good! Wait- didn't you ask how i was when we were texting earlie-" she put a finger to my lips "shhh- we don't talk about that" she giggles.

I nodded and took her hand 'her hand is so soft..' I thought and lead her into my bedroom. (Get ya mind outta the gutter will ya -.-)

Y/N's POV.

i giggle as i saw dekus room. I knew he was a huge fan of all night, but never expected his room to be themed after him! It was cute, not gonna lie. I then sat down on izukus bed, as he sat beside me. He looks at me "h-hey Y/N do you want to watch a movie?" He asks. I nodded my head yes "yeah, sure!" Izuku leads me to the TV, and we both sat down. Izuku then picked a movie, and we started watching.

After about an hour and a half into the movie, i fell asleep on izukus shoulder.

Izukus POV.

I noticed something leaning against my shoulder, and looked over to see Y/N asleep! Oh my god oh my god oh my god what do i dooo?! I panicked a bit, but soon calmed down, and get fly wrapped her in an embrace, laying back, so her head was on my chest.

I smiled as i gave her a small kiss on the head. "I love you Y/N..." I muttered. I then heard Y/N speak quietly "i wove you too deku-kun.." I blushed crimson, but soon also started falling asleep

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
So that was my first ever chapter on this book! I hope its kind of decent! You guys can also leave some suggestions in the comments on the Requests page! ^^ see you guys next time! Ribbit!