~Chapter 8~

! TW!

Your P.O.V

Your heart stopped as you saw the figure standing at the door smirking.

"Alex? What the fuck are you doing here?!" You shouted. She stepped forwards towards you. You started to back away from her.

"Hey baby. Miss me?" She said smirking at you. You were about to call the girls but she took your phone and threw it against the wall.

"ALEX! GET THE FUCK OUT!" You screamed. She grabbed you by the neck and pushed you hard against the wall. You tried to fight back slowly losing oxygen. You looked at her eyes pleading for her to let go. All you could see was anger.

"You shut the fuck up! Im gonna make you pay for dumping me" She said roughly. She quickly let you go and yoou fell to the floor.

"M-Make me pay?! Your the one that cheated!" You said trying to get your breath back.She kicks you in the stomach making you groan in pain. She bends down to look at you.

"Go back out with me and I wont hurt you" She said and you looked up at her.

"No! never" You said still holding your stomach.

"Fine!" She said simply and kicked you in the leg. Your eyes started to get teary because of all the pain that was going through your body.

"Go out with me!" She screamed.

"NO!" You shouted back. She grabbed your sore leg and pulled you off the wall then kicked your back forcefully. You whimpered and started crying.

"GO.OUT.WITH.ME!" She shouted in your ear making you flinch.

"OKAY! okay!" You said crying.She smiled and walked towards the door.

"Good see you soon toots!" She said laughing and closed the door. You lay there crying for what felt like ages. You saw it was almost time for the girls to come home and you didnt want them to see you like this. You grab onto the shelf which is beside where you were lying and pull you self up flinching every time you move. It had felt like someone had stabbed you in the back. Once you got yourself up you slowly started making your way upstairs.

You got up to your room and walked over to the mirror which was over your desk. You looked into it and saw you had tear marks. You looked at your legs and stomach and saw bruises forming. You then turned around and saw marks all over your back. I cant let them see me like this. You thought, you went into your closet and grabbed a hoodie to cover some marks that were on your arms and a pair of skinnys on to cover the marks on your legs. You slowly walked through to the bathroom and grabbed a cloth wiping the tear marks away. You took your makeup out and put it on.

You heard the door open and lots of laughter. The girls were back home and just in time so they couldnt see the mess you were in.

"Y/N?" You heard Ally shout.

"In the bathroom! Ill be down in a minute!" You shouted back and made your way downstairs to them.

"Why are you wearing a hoodie and skinnys? Its really hot in here" Normani asked.

"Oh! I got cold" You said fake smiling. They nodded and gave you a hug. Each time you flinched slightly.

"You okay?" Dinah said. You nodded.

"My backs just a bit sore from er the working out" You responded.

"Ahhh! gotcha" She said smiling. You smiled back and walked through to the living room. You slowly sat down closing your eyes becuse of the pain. Once you sat down you looked at Camila who was looking at you worried.