Prologue

"I am Jane Oineza, a working student in this school. I want to finish and survive this for my family." She was nearly murmuring her words as she bowed, not looking into the audience's eyes. Her nervousness was eating her alive.

It was the first day of school and in each class everyone should talk about themselves.

She doesn't know if she's lucky because she was the last one to be called, but as Jane was standing there and being stared by everyone, she regretted it. It's hard that you're the only one being waited for even though for them you're just a waste of time -- nothing special.

Jane finally took her seat near the window. She comber her hair backwards with her fingers and stared at the sky.

"Diego Loyzaga?"

The teacher asked.

Jane thought she was the last student to introduce but there was still one name that was announced after.

Everyone looked at the same chair altogether.

Jane stared at the empty seat. She never realized that it was present before.

'So someone is supposed to sit beside me.. Who is he?' She asked herself mentally.

_____

"Fuck. Are you high?" One of his friends sneered at him as he passed another pack of ecstasy on his hand.

The girl's arms were around his neck as her tongue explored his mouth wildly. The girl moaned in between breaths as Diego was catching her tongue and intertwining it with his.

The sensation became more pleasurable as the girl circled her legs around Diego's waist and pulled him closer, nails digging against his skin.

"This one's wilder." Jon announced and pointed at them while shooking his head sarcastically at their friends.

Diego smirked at him, slid down his hands and grabbed the girl's arse upwards. "You don't have this shit." He laughed silently.

They were all enjoying the day. Beers, girls, cigarettes, drugs -- they were all surrounded with it.

They don't mind about anything as long as no one is stoping them from doing what they want.

___

That's how they both live. Two different worlds, opposite from each other.