6💋

I fucked up big time. I tried to message him but my signal was weak. Fuck. After the whole competition I raced home and texted him as soon as I could.

Hot stranger ❄🔥

Hey I am so sorry for    
not texting you. I really
am. I hope you aren't    
mad at me.                       

I waited for a while and he didn't respond. "He's probably just busy" I whispered to myself. Thirty minutes, an hour, two hours, three hours, still no response. At that point I was freaking out but I couldn't text him again because he might think I am clingy and not want to talk to me anymore and then I'll loose the only friend I have, but if I don't respond he might think I don't care about him anymore and that I gave up or he might not have gotten the first message and needs me to message him again. Okay calm down Izuku no need to over think this, but what if he isn't responding because he doesn't like me or maybe something is wrong and he needs me to call or rush over to his house because he is trapped under the planks of his ceiling because it crashed down when his house suddenly caught fire. Wait that doesn't even make sense. BUT WHAT IF IT DOES AND I AM JUST BEING AN ASSHOLE THINKING THAT SOMETHING BAD COULDN'T BE POSSIBLY HAPPENING.

Hot stranger ❄🔥 is typing...

My gaze caught on my phone as I waited for him to finish typing. It felt like forever. Maybe something was really wrong or he is typing out a long message of why he doesn't want to be friends.

New Message ✉

I hesitantly clicked on the notification praying something horrible wasn't happening.

Hot stranger ❄🔥

Hello.

THAT'S IT? THAT'S WHAT I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT? I held my forehead in my hand, laughing uncontrollably, tears pricking my eyes from my recent panic attack. "That's what I was so worried about? I swear I am a fucking idiot." I whisper. I slam my fist on my desk. "I really am a useless person. I get so worried over someone I barely know to learn he isn't even as upset or possibly in danger as I thought he would be. I really am a fucking dumbass." I say, tears now streaming down my face. FUCK! WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL! I scream in my mind the saltiness of my tears on my tongue. I curled into a ball and cried for hours. My eyes burned and everything hurt. I turned on my phone to check the time. The bright light blinded me but my eyes quickly got used to it. "3:26 am" It said. Great. I shut off my phone hoping to drift off to sleep and get at least a few hours of sleep in.

My eyes drifted open, the suns rays of light shining through my curtains. I grab my phone "9:58". I'm surprised my mom hasn't knocked yet to wake me up. I roll over on my side closing my eyes to get just a little bit more of sleep in. "Hey Izuku, are you awake yet?" I heard my mom's voice say. Speak of the devil.

"Ya mom." I shouted back, pulling off my covers. "Ding" My phone went off.

New Message ✉

I click on the notification.

Hot Stranger ❄🔥

Hi sorry for not responding earlier yesterday. My father was going on another rant of his about how I am a disappointment and that I was supposed to be his prodigy son and that I will ruin his reputation.

No it is perfectly fine. I get it    
don't worry. My mom is always
going on about how dangerous
it is to be a hero ect. Gets kinda annoying sometimes.                  

He didn't respond so I shut off my phone again. I walked into the living room and greeted my mom. "So, how did the test go?" She asked. Shit. I forgot that I am going to fail it. "Um... I did okay I guess... I mean I did the test and the training there isn't much to it." I said. She looked and me skeptically but didn't say anything. "Okay then... Well I won't be home until late if you want you can have a friend over. Ooo what about inviting Bakugou over? I know you guys loved hanging around and having play dates as little children, it might be good for you to have another play date. Anyways here's some money for food or a movie or something." She said as she rushed out the door. "Great. I'll definitely have Bakugou over." I said but she was already gone. I wish she was here more. I asked Todoroki if he wanted to come over and he said he will try to either convince his dad or sneak out. I tidied up the apartment and worked on some other things in the meantime. I wonder if mom actually knows anything about what is going on between me and Bakugou? Probably not but she seems so happy thinking that me and him are still hanging out and that we are friends and I don't really want to ruin that for her. I decided not to tell her, she can learn about it on her own time. I watch YouTube until I get a response from mom.

Mom

Hey so I won't be back for for a few days I will send more money over. Don't have any parties but you can invite some friends over.

I sigh and close the message app. Of course she won't be home for awhile. I feel my phone buzz again but this time it is Todoroki.

Hot Stranger ❄🔥

Hey so I will have to sneak out but I'll need to stay with you for a few days until he cools down again is that okay?

Hey ya that is fine.

It's pretty funny how that all worked out. I continue watching YouTube until I hear my doorbell ring. I open it up and invite Todoroki in. Damn I never realized how hot Todoroki was until now. His lips plump and pink, his chest tone, his hair dripping wet, sweat glistening on his face. Shit, he is perfect.

HEY I GOT IT OUT!