The Tadow

Huddles of sweaty bodies shake the whole floor, while bright lights flash over them. The heat is heavy in the room, making the air swampy with the stench of sweat and alcohol. The people on the first level, dancing, are like animals, hungry for one another as they grind their hips together and sloppily push there tongues into others mouths, probably spreading disgusting things. Their hands take hold of anything they can reach. Going into the pile of people is like walking into a lions den. Maybe even worse.

Its Gross.

But others cant live without that thrill of grinding up against a random stranger or taking shots with a random person. You never understood why people love it so much.

You clutch the bag at your side even tighter as you try to squeeze through the groups of people scattered throughout the club. The Managers office is on the second floor and you need to talk to him as soon as you can. But you can barely make it through the first floor.

After a few minutes of maneuvering through the crowds and bumping into drunk people on the way, you make it to the stair case that leads you to upstairs.

By trying to get through a lot of people grinding on each other or sucking each others faces off, sweat started to pool at your temples and other parts of your body that you did not want sweating.

Quickly, you go up the stairs and look down a long red hallway and at the end of that hallway, there a brown door that reads

"Boss's Room"

The reality of your situation starts to hit you. Hard.

Despite the hot atmosphere, goosebumps form all over your body. Im not ready for this. What am I doing?

Now that your taking a moment to look over the decision your about to make, you don't realize that your legs have already moved you to stand in front of the door, already making a fist and knocking on it.

It takes a few moments for you to comprehend what's happening before you hear someone from the other side of the door say,

"Come in."

You don't go in. You stand there for a few seconds, still not aware of where you are and what your doing.

So into your own thoughts, you don't even the hear the second, "Come in." form the other side of the door, and you just stand there looking at the polished wood of the door.

But before you can turn around and run away, as far as your legs can Carrie you, the door swings open and a man that's quiet taller than you, with a leather jacket on stands in front of you, arms crossed on his chest.

Your eyes flicker to his face and he looks angry. He's hot but he's also angry by the way his eyebrows scrunch together and his eyes send daggers directly at you.

Wtf? Why the hell is he mad at me for? I just fucking got here.

"What do you want?" the man says in a rude tone that would put anybody in a bad mood immediately.

You brush off his sour attitude towards you and straighten your posture, so now that your head is at the same height as his chin.

"Can I talk to the boss?"

He smirks at you.

"I AM the boss." a smug expression pulls on his face as a shocked expression pulls on yours.

"You wish, Jeon. Go do your job before I fire you and your band." A man from behind him says.

The so called "Jeon" guy turns around to look at the real boss. Now its his turn to look shocked, as his mouth pretty much touches the floor.