3 months to train

Lucky,

Unbroken,

Caring,

Yourself,

*Sigh*

IM IN TO My hero academia  YASSSSS.

anyway hope you enjoy. Tell me if I spell something wrong!

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER!!

Author~chan♡
____________________________________________

Last time on,
forgiveness and Promises

Later natsu came to Lucy's apartment seeing she was on the roof he thought to himself she had changed. She doesn't get angry that fast anymore. Natsu carried her to her bed. Looking that her. He promised himself that he would never leave her out of his sight anymore. With that promise. He when to sleep remembering his promise.

"I promise........"

________________________________________________

  In the fairy tail guild there was a little Festival going on by each guild. It is call the GMG meaning grand magic games. Everybody was excited but also nervous that the same time.

But, before going to the gmg they need to train to get strong. So they planned on going to the beach to train and some are going to a different location to train for 3 months.

The people going the beach were lucy, natsu, happy, erza, gray, wendy, carla, Juvia, mira, gajeel, panther lily, and lastly levy.

When they reach there destination they wanted to go in two. " now, since we at the beach I decided that we should go into teams of two. To help train each other." Erza said.

" erza~chan I think I know who should team up." Levy said getting everyone's attention. Erza nodded and levy continued. " I think that the team should be erza and gray, mira and Juvia, wendy and carla, gajeel and Panther lily, natsu and-"

"NALU!!!!" Mira shouted before levy could speak. Everyone look at her sweatdrop. "No.." levy said giggling. "MY SHIPS!!!!" mira said crying on her knees looking at the sky. "Umm as I was going to say natsu and happy and lastly lucy and me." Levy said smiling.

Timeskip! (I'm lazy today)

Its was the day before that gmg games begin. Everyone was at the guild waiting for there master. Lucy was at her spot sipping her strawberry smoothie. Lucy look around the guild and saw everyone having fun and excited for the games. Just before everyone was scared or nervous lucy thought.

Not long after, master came out of hes office and decided who going to go to the G.M.Gs.

"Natsu dragneel,"

"I'm all fired up!"

"Erza scarlet,"

"Interesting."

"Gray fullbuster,"

"Gray your clothes!" Cana said

"AHH!?!"

"Lucy heartfilia,"

"..."

"And lastly wendy marvell"

"I will do my best!"

"That is all and let's show that fairy tail that we are number one!!!" Master shouted across the guild.

"Oh well maybe next time," Levy said to herself. "Oh hey lucy are you almost done with your book?" Levy turn to lucy. 'When I think about that I haven't been able to finish it by the years' lucy thought to herself. "I'm almost levy you just have to wait a little bit longer." Lucy said.

Lucy when to her apartment to pack her stuff. Feeling being watch lucy turn around but seeing nothing. Continue to walk back to her apartment is thought what her mother told her. Packing her things she drop her thoughts and force on her friends and fairy tail for now.

"Dont worry lucy everything is going to be ok. Right?"
_____________________________________________

Last weekend I was that El Paso for a week!! Sorry of the short chapter. I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book. You have no idea how much it means to me.

KE OUT!!!