Ember's Magical Abilities

Magic Manipulation: Has the ability to absorb and channel magic not unlike Full Counter. Only she can absorb magical attacks though her body and blast it back at her attackers by slamming the ground or she can punch or kick them with the magic. The blasts are so powerful that she practically destroys everything around her ... that includes her enemies.

Power of Darkness: She, like other Demons, can create and manipulate a mysterious dark substance to enhance both her offensive and defensive abilities. It has been shown to form various weapons and to protect her from attacks that would otherwise cause serious injury. It can also be morphed into various shapes.

Enhanced Regeneration: She can use her darkness to piece together her injured body and mend grave wounds, but is unable to regenerate destroyed hearts.

Purgatory Fire: A powerful, ghostly blue flame that never extinguishes and is capable of negating regenerative abilities. It also can be invoked in the form of an enchantment.

Soul Stealing: She is capable of forcing the souls of living creatures (even other demons) out of their bodies either by chanting an ancient spell to do so in mass or by simply touching the person whose soul she wishes to take. Eating these souls allows her to replenish her magic and also gives her access to the person's memories, but will cause that soul to die.

Demon Control: As she is a high-ranked Demonclan member, like Chandler, Cusack, Zeldris, Gloxinia and Monspeet, she is known to be able to command lower ranked demons into doing her bidding.

Flight: She may also use her own darkness to form large, 'feathered' wings --- not unlike the wings of Meliodas, Estarossa & Zeldris --- allowing  her to fly without shifting into her Dragon-form.

Death Gaze(Dragon Form): Can absorb and channel magic like a Draconic version ofFull Counter. She absorbs magical attacks though her body and blasts it back at her attackers out of her mouth and in the form of devastatingly powerful blast of dark energy. This kills who ever or what ever she aims at instantly.

Shape-shift: She can transform into her Dragon form at will.

Requip: This allows her to store items in a pocket dimension so she can easily summon it at any time, even during battle, which gives her a high level of flexibility in combat. However, there is a limit to how much the pocket dimension can store. This ability can be used for simple or combat-related purposes. She may just choose to use it to change her clothing. But she is able to 'Requip' different weapons in battle.