Chap.1 The found suspicion

I woke up by Iris telling me about Talan and Carlos being idiots again.

 "Ugh again?" I groaned getting up and sit up,

 "Yeap again also get the water again-" She told me but we jumped at the sound of the frying pan falling to the ground,

"Oh lord well SHIT!!" As I pounced out of bed as Iris and I ran to the kitchen.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Carlos and Talan scream as they ran out of the kitchen and trip over the back of the couch onto the floor near the glass coffee table, "oof" they both said. 

 "Oh my lord..." I said in frustration as Iris splashes the smoke with water and Aqua just says some disappointing things on what they just did. 

"Really guys I just woke up for this again in my PJs and its like-wait 2:00 Am?!?!?!?!!?!?" I say frustratedly when I checked the time on the clock as they stare at me in rage.

"Uhhhhhhmm, this isn't good," Iris said worried, "u-uhm yea v-vi? W-Wait did she snap?!?!" As Aqua agreed but is very worried about me.

I sigh as my eye glows, "You're fucking damn right I snapped..!!!" I said in rage as I picked up the frying pan that was on the floor though Aqua and Iris hid behind the glass coffee table while Talan and Carlos were being targeted by Violet.

But, while Violet was chasing the two boys around apparently Skeppy, A6d and Bbh came in on us..They were pretty terrified until I finally cooled down and so she did. They all sat on the couches, Iris,  Aqua, and Violet sat together, Carlos, Talan, and A6d sat together also about Skeppy and Badbh? Though the two sat next to each other and even if everyone besides them were in their own chatting conversations they were acting weird around each other when they were talking whenever I turn to look at them talking the started to notice they blushed at each other got me to think that, "hmm well isn't that suspicious??"