Chapter Twenty-Seven

I woke up to the sound of bickering. 

But not just normal bickering. 

The kind of bickering that only two people could make. 

"No, we are not going to throw cold water on her, Andrea, you'll kill her" Aria's soft voice pressed against my mind. 

"You're so over dramatic, it would not kill her, just make her wish she was dead" Andrea sassed back. 

Great. 

"I would have thought that your time with Khon would have calmed you down, Andrea, or is that only happen when he's in the room?" Aria giggled like a school girl. 

"Or in her pants" I rasped out, peaking my eyes open to see the two faces of my sisters standing over top of me. 

Andrea glared like it was her god given right, down at me while I flashed her a bright smile. 

I barely leaned up before Aria had her arms thrown around me in a tight hug, eventually causing Andrea to roll her eyes and throw her arms around the two of us. 

I laughed throwing my arms over the two of them. 

I pulled back slightly, taking in my surroundings. 

We were in the penthouse we had all secretly bought together in New York City. I could hear the horns and drone of the cars far down below us and i would recognize the sleek marble floors of this place anywhere. 

I made it to Terra. 

We all made it to Terra. 

I blinked realizing I was in my room, with only my sisters. 

"Where are they?" I asked, straining to hear sounds out front the living room. "Where are Khon, Irian, and Kade?" I asked. 

Aria looked completely confused. 

"I got here first and that blue haired woman showed up with you unconscious, she said something about the rest of your party finishing up some business where you came from" Andrea shrugged. 

Aria blinked confused, "who is Irian and Kade? What happened with Kronos?" she finished still looking confused. 

I winced, "they are the Death Knights, that sneaky asshole made us go find them so he could take me to Liese-" I put my hand up in front of Andrea's open mouth, "-yes, it is real, and yes, I was there. We get there and I passed out saving the whole damm place, yes I know, coolest bitch to have as a sister, your welcome. But ... something else happened" I whispered looking up at them. 

They leaned closer, as my mind raced back to the weird encounter with the Khan. 

"I teleported us there, but I don't think I went to the right place at first. I ended up in some Realm called Grace. There was a disturbingly attractive naked man there, eyed all his goodies, and he kept calling me Fenga, and I have this weird feeling like he was the reason I was able to get back to Liese and he kissed my forehead. I might just have been tripping balls but it feels so real" I spit out quickly, needing to tell the story to someone, even if that someone happens to be my two slack jawed sisters. 

"You traveled to my home" Kade's voice echoed from the doorway, where she leaned casually in a pair of Andrea's sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. "I suspected, you smelled of my home" she added casual, like that was fucking normal. 

Andrea's face twisted into 'what the fuck' just as mine did. 

"That's not your gift, Amara, how in the hell did you open up a portal?" Andrea pressed.