Chapter 29: Try Me

Chresanto's P.O.V

Me being me im in front of Noah's whouse because he isnt there. Im waiting for this nigga to come. I lit up my weed and put it in between my lips inhaling it and exhaling it.

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale

After one last puff i saw Noah pull up and got out with EJ. I sat there loading my guns as i put out the drug. I saw them walking the house and i put my gun in my pants as i got out the car. I went up ti the door but before i rang it a thought about Jacob. He wouldnt want me to do this. He wouldnt want me to start killing again. He would hate me if i did. I took a deep breath and ran the doorbell. EJ opened it with a scared look on his face. I smirked and walked in past him.

Noah: baby who us that ? *yelling from kitchen*

Ej: its Chresanto

It was silent for a moment then i heard a gun click. Ahh i see Noah grew some balls. Am i suppose to be scared ? I chuckled.

Ej: Noah put the gun down

Me: exactly im just here to talk besides you dont have the balls to do it

Noah: says who ? I killed your sister i'll kill you

Me: that was a bitch move. You didnt pull a trigger you beat her. completely different.

I turned my head towards him and moved the gun to my throat. Lets see if this nigga about it.

Me: shoot

Ej: Noah dont do it put it down... Baby please

He gulped and put the gun down. Thats wtf i thought.

Me: good job babyboy... Speaking of baby boy weres mine ?

Ej: i dont know

Me: dont fucking play with me Elijah i will end you !

Noah: Chresanto we dont know

I raised one eyebrow at him and grabbed his neck backing him up to the wall. He pointed the gun at me but i took it out oh his hand putting it in my pants along with my other one.

Me: im not playing with you were tf is he !

Ej: he's in the hospital

He blurted out. I turned and looked at him. Im tired of visiting a damn hospital id rather be in there instead of him.

Me: if i find out yall had something to do with this shit i will find you and fucking kill you and thats a promise im keeping.

I walked out the house slamming the door on my way out and getting in my car. I turned on the ignition and fixed my rear view mirror once i fixed it someone was in the back. Before i could turn around i hit in the face and then black......

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up in a white room. Am i dead ? I looked around and met eyes with a little girl with long pretty hair and brown eyes like me.

??: thats you and chresanto's decision

Me: why is Chres's ?

??: Jacob your not waking up because you lost ALOT of blood. You have a AB type blood and Chres is the only one with AB type blood. Its a rare type of blood. Your on life support right now.