vanoss x reader

i sat on the bed typing my notes for class while Evan played on his computer with his friends, his playing never really bothered me while i worked but today Tyler and Brian seemed to want to be extra loud today, i sighed and stood.
"i'm gonna go work in the living room babe." i told him putting my sheets on top of my laptop and going for the door, not even bothering to put on pants seeing as Jonathan our room mate wasn't going to be home for a few hours, at least that's what he told me. Evan gave me a thumbs up and i gave him a kiss on the forehead before i headed out
lil mini time skip~~
i had finically finished my work and i was now bored out of my mind, and Evan was still playing his game. i thought for a minute before a sly smirk came to my lips, i stood up and went back into our room, locking the door behind me, of course Evan was to busy pissing of Tyler to notice.
i walked over to him, still not wearing any pants and sat down on his lap, getting extra close.
"h-hey babe, what're you doing?" Evan asked as i sat down.
"just wanted to watch you play." i said, and it was a good thing he couldn't see the smirk on my face. after a minute of watching him play, i slowly started to grind my hips against him, noticing almost immediately him start to get hard. he cleared his throat and tried to keep playing.
"Evan you good?" Tyler asked noticing Evans player model acting weird
"y-yeah." he says into his head set, going back to his game. after another minute or two i got bored again. so i got off his lap and got down in front of him, he gave me an evil smirk, but all i did was put a finger to my lips before undoing his jeans and taking them down along with his boxers. i wrapped my hand around his dick and slowly stroked it, loving how he tried not to squirm in my grasp, not being able to contain my giggles when he stuttered threw his sentences. i finally took his manhood into my mouth, going as far down as i could, bobbing my head up and down while i stroked what couldn't fit, Evan was a mess in his chair, trying as hard as he could not to moan into his mic. i licked his tip, teasing him as much as i could, when he finally let one slip and groaned loudly, and while the guys questioned him and probably got uncomfortable, i just got turned on. i began sucking him off again, this time putting all of him in, bobbing my head, causing him to buck his hips. i knew he wasn't even bothered about his game anymore because his hands came down and tangled themselves in my hair, holding me in place or making me go deeper. he muted his mic just before he released into my mouth, letting out another loud groan, looking down at me like i was a devil then pulling me up to his level.
"you're gonna pay for that." he tells me, then telling the guys he's done and disconnecting. he pulled me over to the bed throwing me on and removing his shirt, climbing above me and hovering.
"you are an evil woman." he says, putting a hand on my inner thigh, slowly dragging it up. i giggled.
"oh you think this is funny?" he says, an evil smirk spreading across his lips, lust filling his eyes. he lowers himself down to my hips taking my panties off, slowly licking my slit, causing me to shiver in anticipation, he gave me one last smirk before he went right into it, abusing my clit with his tongue, now it was my turn to be the reck, i could barely hold still, my back arched and my legs shivering
"Evan, oh god!" i moaned out, causing him to go harder, hitting all the perfect areas.
"fuck i'm close." i practically whimper our, barely able to actually speak, before i came, feeling absolutely euphoric. he came back up and kissed me, forcing me to taste myself in his lips.
"you taste amazing." he says in a sexy husky voice, causing me to blush.
Evan took my top off and began to play with my boob while he left marks across my neck, every time he squeezed i couldn't help but let small noises out.
"you're so hot when you do that." he whispers into my ear, giving another hard squeeze causing me to give another, he chuckled before going to our side table and grabbing a condom, after putting it on he lined himself up and slammed into me, causing me to gasp out of pleasure and a little bit of pain, he kept going, going harder and faster, causing both of us to moan loud enough for our neighbours to hear, but he didn't slow down.
"fuck!" i moaned out, felling so close to my next high.
"shut evan you're gonna make me ~ahh" i moaned, not even able to finish my sentence.
"good baby, i want you to cum." he say getting in my ear, his husky voice pushing me closer.
"oh god!" i yell grabbing the back of his neck while i dug my nails into our sheets. it wasn't long before i came, calling out his name in pure bliss, while he continued to pound into me, though he started getting sloppy as he cane close to his finish.
"fuck babe." he groaned
"you're so fucking tight." he puts his head back slamming into me a few more times before i felt him throbbing inside of me, telling me he finished. he pulled out and laid beside me, both of us panting and sweaty. he took of the condom and threw it out before pulling me in close to him covering us with our blankets.
"remind me, to bug you while you game more." i say, still trying to catch my breath. he just chuckled and kissed me before we both fell asleep.