terrorizer x reader

me and terrorizer sat in Evans living room waiting for him to get ready to leave, of course even being the teenage girl that he was, was taking absolutely forever.
"god could he take any longer." Brian said clearly frustrated
"don't jinx it." i sighed, then called up to Evan telling him to hurry the fuck up.
"i'm just gonna have a quick shower!" he yelled down to me, i sighed again.
"god damn i've had blowjobs quicker then he his." Brian says, i laughed.
"really? you that quick." i jokes laughing again
"shut up." he tells me, throwing a pillow at me, causing me to laugh more.
"come on, take a joke Brian." i say
"take a dick up your ass y/n" he tells me, clearly salty from my joke.
"nope, never again." i say shaking my head.
"again?!?" Brian questioned raising his eyebrows at me.
"what, i mean." i stumble over my words, my face going slightly red. Brian came over to me, sitting beside me on the couch, he used his index finger and thumb to get me to look at him. he stared into my eyes for a minute, before he kissed me, gently at first then getting more passionate, i kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck deepening it, he leaned us back on the couch putting a hand on my thigh to steady himself as he hovered over me. sadly before anything could progress, Evan finished his shower and was coming down the stairs, Brian pulled away and was sitting next to me trying to be as casual as he could.
"ready to go?" Evan asked as he put his shoes on and grabbed his keys. i stood up and went to the door waiting for the guys. Brian shifted on the couch, then shifted again.
"i'll be out in a minute, just got to use the washroom." he says, Evan nodded not thinking anything if it and went out the door, i followed and got in the car, realizing what was actually happening and laughed.
"what?" Evan asked looking at me beside him.
"nothing." i say calming myself down as Brian got into the back, i looked back at him and smirked
"ready?" i asked while Evan started the car, brian cleared his throat and nodded, and we took off to the movie, meeting Lui David and Craig there. after the movie we were back at Evans for drinks. i wasn't drinking much seeing as how i was walking home, but it was also really fun to watch all the guys get shit faced. Brian came and stood by me.
"hey." he says smirking at me
"hey." i say back still looking at the guys, who were play fighting.
"so, you've tried anal huh." he says standing close to me.
"i've got to admit, that's kind of hot." he says getting close to me ear.
"it wouldn't be if you knew who it was with."i told him now looking directly at Lui, not cause it was him just cause he just fell flat on his face, i laughed. Brian on the other hand thought that i looked at him, because it was him.
"you trying to make me jealous y/n?" he asked, his hand going on the small of my back, dangerously close to my ass, Brian had such an intimidating aura when he wanted to, which honestly just made him really hot.
"i don't know, are you jealous Brian?" i asked looking up at him finally, the look on his face was enough to make me soaking in seconds, i smirked and how he looked at me, lust and anger filled his eyes.
"meet me upstairs." he tells me. giving my ass a good squeeze before he left the room. i put my drink down and followed him up the stairs, and as soon as we were there Brian had me up against the wall, kissing me hard and passionately. he stood between my legs causing my skirt to ride up slightly. he had one hand on my ass and the other in my hair, both pulling my hair and pushing my head closer to him causing the kiss to be deep. i put my hand against his crotch, palming him threw his pants feeling him get harder, causing me the smirk into the kiss.
"you're such a fucking tease." he says pulling away from the kiss going for my neck, biting and sucking, causing small noises to escape my throat. i unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, putting my hand in and stroking him inside his jeans. he groaned into my ear, turning me on even more. he lead us into the closest room, which sadly for evan was his room, and threw me on the bed. he wasted no time to take my panties off from under my skirt, then took his pants and boxers off.
"i can't wait anymore, your so fucking hot." Brian told me lining himself up, he pumped himself into me, making pleasure surge threw my body. he covered my mouth muffling the moans i couldn't help but release.
"quiet baby, there are people downstairs." he says as he started going faster, he still had one hand over my mouth, while the other one gripped my hip, allowing him to slam into me hard and roughly, my back arched, so much pleasure was going threw me.
"fuck Brian." i moan quietly. i grabbed his shoulders and dug my nails in.
"i'm so close." i tell him before throwing my head back and biting my lip to muffle another moan.
"don't cum inside me." i tell him, looking back at him, i could tell he was close seeing as how his thrusts were getting sloppy and he was grunting a lot. he nodded and then pulled my hair back. i covered my mouth muffling a huge moan as i came, my walls clutching around his huge cock. this sent him over the edge and he pulled out, releasing onto my stomach, and on my shirt. Brian laid down next to me and started putting his pants back on.
"i'll give you a sweater." he tells me while i grabbed tissue to wipe off some of his jizz.
i stand up and look around for my underwear, not being able to see them.
"Brian, where the fuck did you throw my panties?" i asked looking under the bed and everything.
"i don't know i wasn't really paying attention." he tells me, taking his sweater off and handing it to me, i threw it on and started looking again, i seriously couldn't find them.
"fuck." i cursed under my breath.
"look i'm sure if you can't find them Evan won't, let's just go downstairs before the guys get suspicious. i sighed and nodded, fixing my skirt making sure it covered me then went downstairs Brian following after me. we finished the night and i went home.

little bonus
my phone rang so i picked it up, seeing it was Evan i answered.
"hey evan what's up?" i asked
"hey, i know we drank a lot the other night so i have to ask, did we hook up?" he asked me, he seemed nervous
"what? no!" i answered
"i found a pair of underwear in the corner of my room, i didn't know whos they were and you're the only girl there the night we drank." he tells me, my eyes widened and i face palmed.
"are they yours?" he asked me, i had no idea how to answer.
"Evan.. i have to tell you something, and you might hate me for it."