OF MYSTICS AND MAGIC.

[ loki laufeyson ]

❝you know, the devil would be jealous of your silver tongue

of your silver tongue. I would know;
I've met him.

━━ TO MOST, the name Zatanna Zatara belonged to a woman of great beauty and skill of playing petty tricks on the public as a stage magician

━━ TO MOST, the name Zatanna Zatara belonged to a woman of great beauty and skill of playing petty tricks on the public as a stage magician. She was good at her game and the crowds marveled at her skills continuously oohing and awwing at the way she made things disappear seemingly in thin air and others appear right behind them. She had made a name for herself and seemed to cling to her identity like it was truly her first skin instead of the second, as though she truly did play the game of magic.

But to others, the name of Zatanna spun a much larger, potentially malicious image, for her magic was not just pretty thoughts and tricks put on to make child gasp and shriek. Aerwyn, her true name, came from a long line of Magi-royal descendants of the Gennaetion race, a group that was considered extinct. Once, the select few possessed the skills to rule the world if they could only harness their power. For most, it took decades, even centuries to even reach that level of skill and strength ━━ and by that point, they had led themselves into some sort of tragic doom. Once feared beings across the universe, all but one had been wiped out - the mysterious Aerwyn. The young woman was a volatile being, largely untrained and unknowing of true power - but still dangerous in every way. She disguised herself under the ruse of a magician and wreaked her chaos from the planet earth, batting her eyes and stabbing knives into backs without any hesitation.

Loki Laufeyson was like a magpie, attracted to all things that glittered and glowed. And in his eyes, Aerwyn could be the perfect piece of his plan, and so he vowed to entrance and use her skills for his benefit. Only, he hadn't bet that the most important part of his new idea would be quite so strong. She was not just a toy he could pluck up and play with, no ━━ the woman was a creature of her own worth who saw right through his glib nature and petty little lies. She was a force to be reckoned with just as much as him, and perhaps that only attracted him more, for more reasons than taking over the world (not that Loki would admit that).

INTRODUCING ━━

AERWYN | Zatanna Zatara.
portrayed by EMERAUDE TOUBIA

❝NOTHING WRONG WITHA LIL' BIT OF MAGIC, HUH?❞

NOTHING WRONG WITH
A LIL' BIT OF MAGIC, HUH?

DISCLAIMER.
I do not own Marvel or any of its characters, plot lines, or dialogue. However, I do own my characters, plots, and writing. Please, do not plagiarize. Stealing is not cool. 😔

WARNINGS.
Violence/Gore, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Drugs/Alcohol, Triggers (e.g. Depression, Anxiety, PTSD), and more as the story goes on. If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics, please do not read this book.

DEDICATION.
I want to dedicate Of Mystics and Magic to LOKIDYINGINSIDE. She was so so kind to allow me to write this plot! Plus, she was so helpful in playing out this story and I want to thank her 3000 times! If by some chance you don't know who El is, I highly recommend that you go check her out! She is truly incredible! ❤️

NOTES.
Hello, welcome to my Loki Laufeyson fic! I have
been wanting to write a fic for him for a good
couple of years, but I couldn't figure out a plot! But,
now I have an amazing one from Eleanor! I am so
excited to write this fic! It will mostly by AU, but
will pull some things from the comics and movies!

Aerwyn and Loki are going to be a slow burn! I don't see them becoming a relationship until Act Three - Ragnarok, but it might even be after that! I am just not sure yet, but I will see how they develop as the story goes on! I predict that this story will have three or four acts.

Act One ━ the Avengers | It will be where Aerwyn and Loki meet for the first time.

Act Two ━ the Dark World | It will be all about mending relationships and figuring things out.

Act Three ━ Ragnarok | It will be about acceptance and discovery. It will most likely be the longest section and heavily connected with my Thor Odinson fic, Half the World Away. It will contain heavy spoilers for that story and vice versa.

Act Four ━ Loki | I am not sure if I will take this book into Loki yet, but I think I probably will because I have seen some spoilers for the show and it looks really good so far! Please, refrain from posting spoilers in this book because some people may have not seen it yet! But, once I finish the series, I will decide whether I will take this book into it yet!

Also, this book has been drafted for about 2 years now but I really want to bring it back to life because I do love Loki's character and I am super excited to write this book! I have missed writing for Marvel and just missed being active on Wattpad! Hopefully, I can revive my passion for writing and get books finished!

❝MADE OUT OF STARDUST.❞ ━━ Of Mystics and Magic does count as Book Two in my Marvel Series. It will lay down the basic plot lines or backstories for many of the other fics and characters in the series. I do recommend reading Half the World Away before reading this one, but you are not required to do so! Of Mystics and Magic can be read and understood without reading any of the other books.

IMPORTANT DATES.
[original] START DATE ━━ 07.24.2019
[rewrite] START DATE ━━ 06.09.2021
END DATE ━━ TO BE ANNOUNCED.