-together-

peter x mj

! FAR FROM HOME SPOILERS !

"spiderman's name is peter parker."

ringgg

ringgggg

ringgggggg-

beep.

He declined yet another call, probably the fifth one this hour.

Knock knock.

"Peter? You okay in there?" May asks through the door. The door peter has yet to come out of for the past week. May had to bring him food, sometimes only leaving it outside since he refused to open up.

"Im fine May. Just leave me alone..." he replies obviously lying, his voice cracking on the last few words.

"Peter, you need to come out someday. You can't stay in there forever."

she got no response, instead a loud huff and thud which she assumed to be peter jumping on his bed and burying his face into a pillow.

"Besides, someone wants to see you."

"Peter?"

MJ.

"Peter, please come out, me and Ned are really worried." MJ says placing her forehead on his door.

"I-Im sorry MJ." was all he said.

"Peter. Please."

He heard a shuffle from outside. Someone left, probably May, and went to the kitchen.

There was a jiggle on the doorknob and seconds later the door was opened.

Peter looked at MJ shocked "How did you-"

She pulls out her hair pin, "I have my ways." she giggles trying to lighten the mood but it was no use, Peter was still there sat on his bed with a depressed look on his face.

"Peter?"

He just looked at her, eyes filled with sorrow.

She took this as a chance to examine him.

There were bags under his red puffy eyes, he was thinner than usual, his muscles have now disappeared, his scars that have yet to heal, his hair was a mess and he smelled. Badly.

"Peter, it's going to be okay. We'll gey through this. Together." she says grabbing a hold of his hand.

"How can you be so sure about that? Everyone- and I mean everyone hates me! Everyone thinks I sent out all those drones to kill everyone. Everyone thinks I murdered their 'greatest savior' Mysterio." he yelled pulling his hand away and standing up.

"Everyone hates me."

"I don't." she looks him dead in the eye. "Ned doesn't hate you. May doesn't hate you. Happy doesn't hate you. I don't hate you." she grabs both of his hands, with the looks of dispair is her eyes "Don't do this to yourself Peter. You didn't save the world just to sit in bed sulking all day. Right now you might seem like you have no hope. But remember years ago? When Thanos just snapped and you turned us into dust. You thought you had no hope in getting back, right? Yet you did."

"But I didn't get everyone back, the Avengers did." he starts "Mr. Stark did." his heart ached upon saying his name.

It still hurts...

"Would he want you to do this? To waste away in your bedroom?"

Peter was silent.

"He wouldn't right? So get your dumbass up." she smiles at him and, for the first time in a while, he smiles back.

Sighing, he says, "You're right, I wouldn't want him having another panic attack up there."

MJ smiles once more, "Now take a bath you smell like shit." she kisses him on the cheek.

Peter laughs getting a towel "Right, right." he was about to go out his bedroom but stopped.

"Oh, and MJ?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

hii new story! uwu

thanks for reading the first oneshot eyeyeyeyey

andd this will contain oneshots about other avengers too!