Chapter 11

" what about me and Matt? " I asked my voice shaky. " you to are you cute you really are but... " oh know I know were this is headed. " I don't support you guys dating " she said

"Mom why can't you let me be happy I really like him " I said my voice cracking at the end.

" I know you do, but I don't want him to hurt you " she argued back

" He won't hurt me!!" I yelled starting to get mad.

" He will hurt you don't think he won't!!!! " now she was yelling too

" I'm leaving!! " I started walking up to my room and she yelled up the stairs.

" pack your bags you going to live with Ashley in Tennessee!! "

Ashley is my older sister she's 18 and has a boyfriend named Jacob yes whitesides

" Fine!!!" I yelled then realized..im leaving matt...

I packed my clothes shoes and makeup into my 2 suitcases then my carry on duffle with my phone charger books electronics ext.

When I was done I got into my car and drove to Matt's house yes I have my license now.

I got out and knocked on Matt's door I was crying by now. A dirty blonde haired girl answered the door.

" Who are you? " She asked with a nasty voice " Uhm Matt's girlfriend, who are you? " she was interrupted by matt " babe who's at the-- "

Matt saw me but before he could grab my arm I was already running down the driveway to my car.

" Lexi wait I can explain! " I stopped and looked back at him, tears running down my face and even his now.

" What do you want! cant you see I'm already hurt " i said my voice cracking at the end and I slip to the floor.

" Already? what do you mean already? " he sounds like he cares but can I really trust him.

" Me and my mom got into a fight and I'm moving to Tennessee, so I came to say goodbye but you obviously wouldn't care anyways "

" Alexis I am truly sorry I love you a lot. words can't explain how much I love you. I will get rid of her and I will come out to live with you and we can be together again I promise okay? "

" Okay. But if you cheat again I am done "

" I wouldn't blame you" he said standing up

Matt grabbed my hand and pulled me up and walked me to my car. he walked me to the passenger side and he got in the drivers.

Matt started the car and drove me to the airport. He got my bags out and I grabbed my duffel and the tickets we went to the carriage booth and gave them my name, flight and how many bags. we handed them my bags and they put tags on them and put them on the cart thingy to go under the plane

Then we walked hand in hand through security and to my gate and sat.

After about and hour they called my flight and sections a,b,c,d

When they called are section and number I stood up and got in line

Matt got up with me and we hugged and kissed for awhile then I let go and handed the lady my ticket

I waved back at Matt and entered the terminal and found a seat and sat next to the window

The flight attendants went over safety procedures and we started backing out.

As we started going past the windows I saw Matt standing there hands on the window starring at the plane then turn around and walk away.

We got to the runway and took off into the air.

And I was soon drifting off to sleep.......