f o r e w o r d

e p i g r a p h

"Some people survive chaos and that is how they grow. And some people thrive in chaos, because chaos is all they know." - Nikita Gil

d e d i c a t i o n

To the ones who've known and lived with the chaos inside of them. To the broken ones who are actually beautiful fragments that don't know they can fill up the world with so much joy and positivity, this is for you.

d e s c r i p t i o n

"loving is easy when everything is perfect–and that's the problem; everything's flawed."

Miles Wilson and Eris Simons are two former child stars; who both grew up on screen and under the people who watched their every move—and one can so easily disappear from the eyes of thousands just as quickly as they rose to fame.

Now, Miles Wilson's career is at it's peak and Eris Simons, who disappeared from the spotlight five years ago, is living like an average teenager, but what happens when their paths cross again?

d i s c l a i m e r

this is a work of fiction. thoughts and opinions shared by the characters does not necessarily represent my own. any similarities to other works or real events are, unless otherwise stated, purely coincidental. photos, gifs, music, and other medias used in the book are credited to their respective owners.

Copyright © 2020 delusionalandsad. All rights reserved. You are not allowed in any ways to copy, modify, or adapt this work without my consent.

// a u t h o r ' s n o t e //

Hello, this story was inspired by a small excerpt I made before and I really wanted to turn in it into a book, so yes, here it is. I hope you guys give lots of love in this one as well!

-A