Chapter 13

[Mia's POV]

Justin took us all out to eat at the Olive Garden. It was a nice celebration, We all toasted to a new family and now we are home. It's 9pm and the kids are sleep. Justin, Chaz, Ryan and I are all chilling watching a movie enjoying each other's company.

"Guys I got something to tell you." Justin smiled and we all turned our heads to him, I was laying on his chest just cuddling with him. "I've been doing some thinking. I know this is so sudden and I'm probably moving so fast but, since there's 5 people living in this house and it's only 2 bedrooms I was thinking why don't I start looking for a new house? Bigger and better."

All of our eyes widen, "Seriously?"

"Yes, and Ryan and Chaz you guys can move in too. I know your still living with your mom but just think about it." He smiled. Woah, this was out of the blue. I mean I'm all in because I would love to have a family that's not fully insane. "Shit. I'm down." Ryan said

"Me too. I'd love to be with you guys 24/7 except when I'm getting booty." Chaz laughed and so did I.

"Mia? How bout you?" Justin asked.

"Uh," I bit my nails playing with him. He frowned a bit and I smiled. "Of course I'm down. If I'm with you I'm happy."

He kissed my head and smile widely, all Chaz and Ryan did was aw.

"Justin can we crash on the couch today?" Ryan asked, "yeah sure. I'm bout to go to bed too." Justin stretched. "You coming babe?" I nodded and walked into our bedroom.

"We can start looking for homes tomorrow right now I want to enjoy this moment with you." He said as I rested in his arms.

"It's crazy how this day went from good to bad back to good. And it's all because of you." Thinking about it for a moment, justin has done everything in his power to keep me happy and eventually I'll do the same. I can see us spending the rest of our lives together.

"What you thinking about Mia?" He asked. "Thinking about you. And how much I love you to the core."

There I said it. I love Justin Drew Bieber.

"You do!" He jumped up in excitement. "This is great Mia. Because I love you. More than anything."

He cupped my cheeks and looked me in the eyes, "I love you to the end of the galaxy." I started tearing because this was beautiful. I've never loved someone so much other than my brother. Justin makes me feel again.

I leaned forward and smashed my lips with his. I felt that amazing feeling when he kissed back instantly.

Our lips moved in sync with a beautiful rhythm. He licked the bottom part of my lips asking for entrance and I gave in.

This was my first kiss and I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else other than him. "This is corny but I love you to the galaxy. Or even better past the galaxy."

"This is wonderful. You're wonderful." Justin smiled at me, "Was that your first kiss?"

"Yeah." I answered feeling embarrassed.

"Aw baby, it's okay it was great. I'm happy I am your first kiss." Pecking me on my lips, "But are you happy?"

"Yes Justin I am happy it is you, more than happy. It was amazing."

"So does this mean you're my girlfriend?" He played with his hands and I chucked.m

"Do you want me to be?" I grabbed his hand. "Of course! More than anything. How about you?"

"Hell yeah." I laid my head on his chest. "Well then it's official. We are a couple."

"Goodnight my beautiful girlfriend" He pulled me closer to him.

"Goodnight my handsome boyfriend. Ugh we are so corny." We both chuckle then fell asleep.