Date Night

Draco had asked Harry to pick him from Saint Mungo's tonight, they had been planning this date for a long time, but Harry's being the Head Auror, and Draco being the Head Healer and Saint Mungo's didn't leave much time for each other, but today, Harry and Draco had decided to take some time off and go on a much-needed date, Harry knew that they would both be extremely tired after their long days at work, but they didn't seem to care.

  Harry did what he could to look somewhat presentable, and summoned his cloaths, and changed knowing that his hair would be wild no matter what he did, so he let them be and Apparated to Saint Mungo's

The moment Harry appeared, he knew something was off, his eyes stung due to the smoke in the air, and he could barely see or breath. His heart picked started beating faster, what if something had happened to Draco? He dismissed the thought immediately, Draco was perfectly good at protecting himself, he was alright and safe, there was just something minor that had gone wrong, Harry told himself, as he made his way through the hospital. There was evidently a fire somewhere, there was so much smoke, the hallways seemed to be vacated, he looked desperately for a pale blond head in the dark and thick smoke.

"Draco?" Harry called "Draco, where are you?"

Harry was now running, using his wand to clear the smoke as much as he could, he could not see the source of the fire, it seemed like the whole entire hospital was on fire, despite trying to calm himself his heart was going haywire.

"DRACO? WHERE ARE YOU?" He screamed as loud as he could, and started running, "DRA-DRACO?"

After forever he finally heard a voice, one that he recognised immediatly.

"Harry! Here!" he heard a violent cough.

At first, Harry could not find where his voice had come from but then he did and ran as fast as he could.

Draco was holding up his wand, in a room filled with children of all ages, and they were all sleeping oblivious to the ruckus around them, because of the shield Draco had put around them, Draco, however, seemed crippled, there were several bruises on his face and his Healer robes were ripped from several areas, his pale hair was matted with a thick black dust.

"Draco are you alright?" Harry asked as he embraced him, Draco returned the hug, but only from his free hand, holding his wand hand above them.

"Yeah, Harry," He said, and coughed more.

"What happened?" Harry asked, "How did the fire break out, why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know what happened exactly, but I was the only one in the hospital, and a frame yelled that there was a fire in the Brewing Room and that it was spreading everywhere, by the time I had reached the place the situation was out of control, I called some of the house elves to help me shield all the patients, but there weren't many of them around, I didn't have time to send you a Patronus"

"God, Draco, Tell me where the fire is, I will go and put it out," Harry said.

"No Harry, it is too late, the fire has already engulfed half the building, we have to escort the patients somewhere safe before something happens," Draco said, his eyes focused away from Harry on a particular little girl sleeping holding her toy broom to her chest.

"Where-?"

"The Ministry's emergency room," Draco said in a single breath, "My father told me about it, it was a hiding place"

"But I have never seen in before, how do you reckon I Apparate to a place I have never known?

"I'll take you there," Draco said "Just tie all these beds in a single rope first, please"