Chapter 11

Lia's POV

Oh no.

Whatever Ashtons looking at isnt good.

My stomach churns and my pulse quickens as I walk to where Ashton is, his jaw hitting the floor.

I look past the door to see Calum clutching a blanket over him and a red head, whos desperately trying to hide herself under the duvet.

"Lia, its not what it looks like-"

"Shove it up your ass Calum, its never what it looks like."

I storm out of the room and run to the front door, ignoring the distant calls coming from behind me. I make my way to the stairs and hop down them two at a time. At this stage, I wouldn't be surprised if I trip and break my neck, the tears just wont stop coming. I jump down the last few steps and continue running until I am at the door of the hotel.

Running a sweaty hand through my dark locks, I sigh and look around. I spot a bright shop down the road.

What shop would be open at..

I check the time on my phone

..2:45 in the morning?

My curiosity gets the better of me and I soon find myself walking towards the intriguing building. As I near it, I see a board outside the shop. I dont understand the French on it but I do notice the little ice-creams drawn onto the corners.

Guess it's an ice-cream shop.

I quickly wipe my tears away and walk into the empty shop. I look around and realise theres not even some one to work at the register.

"Hello?" I call out, hoping some one will come out. No reponse.

"Hello!?" I call out again. No response.

I moan in frustration and walk back to the entrance of the shop.

"Hey, wait!"

I turn around to see a rather flustured looking teenage boy running a hand through his fluffy blonde hair.

"Sorry I was working in the back...you want something?" The boy asks, his Australian accent clear.

God, could I ever escape Australian people for even an hour?

"Yeah please, guessing you got ice-cream?" I ask. The boy smiles and nods. "You name it, we got it," he shoots me a grin.

"Well then.." I trail off. "Cody, my names Cody." He says.

"Cody, my name is Lia. And I'm really pissed off right now and am in need of chocolate. Think you can sort me out with something?" I ask and Cody smirks. "I have the perfect thing."

************

After waiting for a few minutes, Cody emerges from the back with a really chocolately looking sundae.

He sets the glass infront of me and hands me a spoon. "This okay?"

I smirk, dipping my spoon into the creamy dark substance and then putting it in my mouth. I moan in appreciation. "This is amazing," I manage to say.

Cody smiles and leans over the counter, "You said you're pissed off?"

I sigh, "Its a long story.."

"I've got time"

Nodding, I start explaining the events of half an hour ago, "Basically, I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with someone."

Cody whistles lowly, and shakes his head in disgust, "And why would he do that to a beautiful girl like you?"

I blush and shake my head, ignoring his complinent, "Well it wasn't me who caught him, my friend who also happens to be Australian did..well Calum's also Australian but-"

"Wait, are you on about 5 Seconds Of Summer?" Cody cuts me off, his face suddenely pale. "Yeah, why? Is there someth-"

I am cut off yet again by the door opening behind me. I look around to see Ashton staring at Cody, his fists clenched.

"Lia, why the fuck are you talking to him?"

A/N: ooooooh Ashtons not happy, wonder whats up with this Cody guy..anyways hii:') I didnt get a full nights sleep last night, Im pretty tired so I apoligize for the lack of quality in this chapter. Vote & comment please! Leah x