Chapter 12

Seven POV

I was walking in the kitchen keeping out for chefs but most importantly Six. I saw the chef with the uglier frowning face. Well I guess I'm going to call him Chef 1. The other is Chef 2. I walked from under the table I was under, but I heard a ear-peircing noise or scream. "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!", Chef 1 screamed. He "ran" after me. I ran away from him. "Gotta run Mr. Chef!", I said laughing.  Then I felt huge fingers around me. I quickly turned my head to see Chef 2's weird smile. "Yet me go!", I yelled kicking and yelling. No no no no no no! I can't die now! But I can't get away. "HEY IDIOT! LET 'EM GO!", Iheard a familiar voice say. I was about to get chopped in half then we all turned to a familiar girl. Six! "I AM THE ONE YOUR LOOKING FOR!", she said to them. Chef 2 dropped me and I fell to the ground "THE LADY'S DAUGHTER!! GET HER!", the Chefs yelled in sync. The Lady's daughter? Six and I might have to talk. But as my thoughts argued with each other, I was too happy and ran to Six. I embraced her in a quick hug. Then I let her go and we ran.

Time Skip by me watching Dope or Nope

We escaped into a bathroom. We looked around because we were cornered. "Hey Sev come on!", I heard Six shout. She figured out that the mirror was fake. We ran into the room safe. Once again I embraced Six with a hug."I'm so glad your ok."

Six POV

"I'm so glad your ok.". Seven was hugging me. I stood there dumbfounded. But then I hugged him back. "I'm also glad. Sorry for leaving you...I just tried to save you.", I told him. "Sev I have to confe-AHH!", I groaned in pain.I held my stomach and fell to the floor. "Six!? Do you need food?! I will find you some, hold on!?", Seven yelled to me. I then blacked out.
Tata Six....see you later.

Shadow Six POV

Idiotic Six. Why are you so naive. Its sad that your my positive counterpart. We time to devour her friend Seven.....hehe this will be lots of fun. Again.....