Teddy Dunchamp- She's no lady, shes hannah.

Another request for Squish98 I had fun writing this but sorry if it's bad. Sorry it took so long too. :)

I saw the boys, that being Gordie, Chris, Vern and Teddy, walking down the road and decided to sneak up on them.

I somehow managed to get about five feet behind them when I accidentally kicked a pebble.

Luckily, only Chris, who was standing right beside Teddy, turned around.

I put a finger up to my lips, signaling for him not to say anything as I crept up behind Teddy.

Without warning, I jump on his back "It's your time to die, four eyes!" I holler, wrapping my arms around his throat, not hard enough to hurt him, but tight enough for Teddy to struggle under the sudden weight and constriction around his neck.

"Ah, would you look at that, the married couple is back at it" Gordie says, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, would ya?" Teddy asks as he undoes my arms, dropping me on my feet. "And get off me Hannah."

I threw my arms around Chris and Teddy's shoulder "What are you guys up to?"

"Just hanging." Chris mumbles

"Oh, sounds thrilling" My voice dripping with sarcasm

"If it's sounds so boring why are you still here, four eyes?" Teddy asks me.

I roll my eyes "Cause someone has to keep an eye on you guys."

"Oh and you're the responsible choice?"

"Duhhh"

"I can think of a million better people to do this" He shrugs my arm off his shoulder

"And I can think of a million better people to waste my time hanging out with" I shove his shoulder in a playful manner.

"Oh yeah?" Teddy shoves my shoulder in the same manner, causing me to bump into Chris.

"Hey, weren't you ever told not to hit a lady?" Chris asks

"She's no lady, She's Hannah." Teddy crosses his arms

"That's right, meaning I can still win a fight" I jump on him, starting a "fight"

We start play fighting as we walk down the road and eventually I push him to the ground, laughing.

"Ha, I win" I get off him

"I let you win"

"Sure you did Teddy." I shake my head.

I see some train tracks and immediately break out into a sprint "Let's walk the tracks guys"

The four boys break out into a run, following behind me as I start balancing on one side of the track.

We walk down them for a while before there's a distant horn.

"We gotta get off" I say, walking back to the road, three of the four boys do too.

Teddy, how ever, decides he wants to dodge it. "Train dodge, dig it?"

He stands there as the train comes into view and I start to panic.

"Teddy get off now" I shout

The train blares it's horn "What?"

"Get off" I yell "Now."

"No, let me have fun"

"Teddy" I holler "I love you, get off the tracks.''

He looks between me and the train briefly before hopping off.

He stands in front of me, eyes wide.

The guys surrounded us, their expressions similar.

Inwardly, my face was like all of theirs too, because I was just as shocked at what I admitted.

But outwardly, I kept my expression slightly angry.

"You what?" He asks, quietly

"I love you four eyes."

"Really?"

"No, I'm lying. Of course I'm serious." I roll my eyes.

He steps towards me, grabbing my shoulders.

He starts to lean forward, obviously going in for a kiss and I lean in too.

Before our lips met, our glasses bumped into eachothers.

We lean back, laughing.

In sync we move our glasses out of the way, leaning back in and kissing.