Chapter 2

Klaus pov

What the bloody tell you mean to tell me my baby sister is pregant with my child. Yes said Sophie I walked out of there and went to find Elijah. ELIJAH!! we have a big problem what is it brother Maddilea is pregant just then Maddilea walked though the doors what I'm pregant yes you are the spell for hailey back fIered and now you r having the baby. Maddilea pov No no no I broke down sobbing elijah was by my side can't she reviers it? I asked No maddie I'm sorry I don't want a baby klaus i cant have it please don't make me keep it. It's late Elijah said why don't we go to bed. No what happened Rebkaha said I'm pregant I said how the spell back fireered to make hailey preagant and I am. I don't want it though. Maddie go to bed said elijah ok i said night. Once I got upstairs hailey was there take good care of her or him she said I didn't want it why hailey please take it back. I'm sorry but no I never wanted it and you know u do please hailey I'm begging you I'm so sorry maddie I cried please Hailey please please take good care of the baby But I don't want it hailey take it back. Bye maddie. After that I went up in my room and cried after that I changed in my pjs and went to sleep.