♡11♡

♡♚♡♚♡♚♡

It's been a week since he was practically kicked out of the band. He stayed with his mom and brother. He hasn't really talked to anyone, not even his mom. His mind was a mess of thoughts.

He could never really get this one thought out of his head ever since he was little, he thought was that even though his mom seemed to love him she would always love Noah more. He was just the definition of a perfect son. Perfect grades. Perfect girlfriend. Perfect friends. Perfect life. Perfect everything. No matter what he did he always felt like Noah was always better than him or if he did something great, Noah did something better. He couldn't win even if he was in a famous band.

Marina never once thought any less of Michael. Michael was her son, her beautiful talented baby. When he was younger she would always call him rockstar as she had a hunch that Michael would do something amazing with his talent. Michael could see the disappointed face she had when he told her he was kicked out for a little.

"What do you mean you got kicked out!" Marina shouted. She wasn't mad at Michael, of course not, she was mad at management. Michael didn't know that, he thought she was mad at him.

"I mean that they kicked me out." Michael rolled his eyes. That was the end of the conversation as he climbed the stairs and slammed the door shut behind him.

♡♚♡♚♡♚♡

Darkness filled the room as the wind made the trees shake outside his window. Michael wasn't one for sleeping lately, all he could do was stare blankly at the wall as he wept.

No matter what he tried to get his mind of his life he was always brought back to reality, he just wasn't worth anybody's time, especially Ashton's. His mother would be fine with only one son. Ashton would be better without his soulmate making his life a living hell. Luke and Ashton could just find a new best friend. The fans - well the fans would just have a better guitar player in the band. Maybe even Luke could just take his place as nobody really needs two guitar players.

His thoughts wandered a lot. Questions flew through his head faster than anything. Questions he asked himself every day. Why wasn't he enough? Why couldn't he be straight? Why couldn't Ashton love him? Why is he even in the band, he's horrible? Why are Luke, Calum and Ashton friends with him to begin with? Those questions will remain unsolved to Michael.

Michael often made up answers for those said questions like, "I'm ugly. I'm too fat for Ashton. I'm not talented. Luke and Calum only pity me. Mom doesn't love me like she loves Noah. Noah was the better son. I'm not a girl. I complain a lot. I eat too much." Things like that swarmed his thoughts making it harder for him to see how perfect he actually is. 

♡♚♡♚♡♚♡

I'm so sorry this is so late! I hoped you guys liked it even though it's quite short but at least its an update! Comment what you guys thought!