Onai's Memories in The Night Hole

Am I wrong, fallin' in love with you
Tell me am I wrong
While your other man was out there
Cheatin' and lyin', steppin' all over you
The world's goin' crazy
How about you how bout ya
You think it is okay
I don't think it's that okay
Have ears but don't listen
Have eyes but don't see
Fish live in all our hearts
Its name is selfish, selfish
We're all dogs, pigs, become dogs because we're angry
Stork VS You.

Am I wrong, fallin' in love with youTell me am I wrongWhile your other man was out thereCheatin' and lyin', steppin' all over youThe world's goin' crazyHow about you how bout yaYou think it is okayI don't think it's that okayHave ears but don't li...

I sighed, fidgeting with my fingers on the velvety cushion in the V.I.P. section.

"Hiiiii." A woman with green hair said as she sat beside me, running her hand down my chest. "Wanna have some fun?" she purred.

"No." I said bluntly, this is maybe the fourth girl that came up to me in the last hour.

She 'Hmphed' and walked away, I couldn't care, I scanned the crowd below the V.I.P. from were I sat hoping I would spot Andi but no luck.

"Rrggh," I put put my face in my hands. "How long have I fucking been here!?"

"Only two hours." An accent said.

I rolled my eyes in my hands. "Piss of Ghost I'm not in the mood for you right now."

Something cold was pressed against my skin making me flinch. "I'm Australian not a britty cunt."

I looked up to see Clinton standing beside me holding a drink to my hand, I took it and held it between my hot hands.

"Why aren't you out there hunting girls with Christian or Ghost?" I asked annoyed.

He sat back throwing his arm behind me sipping his drink. "I don't go to girls, girls come to me."

I chuckled dryly. "Yeah okay."

He looked at me. "I'm serious, if you stop chasing Andi maybe she'll start to chase you. "

"Oh yeah like you guys Chase Atlantic? Yeah okay." I laughed at my little joke but the face Clint had told me to "shut the fuck up".

"Ahem." I coughed.

He stared at me for a while making me feel small under his gaze.

"Stop staring at me." I muttered.

"I'm not staring, I'm trying to read you."

I turned to him. "For what?"

He poked his bottom lip out and lifted a shoulder.  "What's your reason for liking Andi? What do you like about her?"