Chapter One: The Message From Big Brothers

"Greenland! (Name)! Help!" Five voices rang out in unison.

You were running through the snowy forest that was near your childhood home, your (favorite color) 'I'm a proud nordic girl!' Nightgown letting the cold wind peirce you like knives.

"Big Brothers, wha-"

"Just help! This is real, please just help!!"

"HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING!!!" You screeched.

"Your gut will tell you, just be prepared for anything!"

"Big brothers!" You worried. What was wrong?

"We love you! see you soon!"

"EMBRACE YOUR VIKING HERITAGE, LITTLE LEGO PRINCESS." Denmark screamed, then was apparrently choked by Norway.

Wake up, Greenland.

You woke up, groggily cuddling into your Canadian boyfreind.

"Was it real?" Your voice was scratchy from sleep.

"Was what real, Maple Leaf?" You had woken him on accident with your stirring and comment.

"I had a weird dream, about my big brothers being in danger...."

"I'm sure they're just fine, now how about some pancakes?" He sat up and stretched, before swinging his legs off the bed, standing up and trodding sleepily to the kitchen. You followed soon after.

But the dream kept nagging at your subconsious.

So you did what any sane little sister would do.

You called them, even though they didn't answer.

Today, as a Sunday, was a universal off-day. "They always pick up on Sundays...." you whispered sadly.

----Timey-Wimey TIMESKIP----

"Matthew, we're going out for a little while."

You had finished your pumkin pancakes and were dressed in jeans, white t-shirt, one of Matthew's flannel shirts as a sweater, and a nordic cross barrette that big brother Norway had given you when you were five.(A/N: If you're not comfortable wearing a cross, just replace it with a random shape.)

Your (favorite color) converse high-tops were tied and you were ready for anything.

"Where are we going?"

"I had a weird dream, and I'm going to see if it was real or fake. We're going to the Nordic house."

----TARDIS makes a timeskip 'cause I'm laaaaaazy----

You were finally there. It seemed like forever to get there because you were so worried.

"BIG BROTHERS!! COME ON OUT TO HUG THE BEST MASTERFUL GREENLAND LITTLE SISTER EVAR~!!" You screamed.

Normally, everyone would come running. Even Sweden would have a huge smile plastered to his face. (A/N: MADNESS!!)

Dead silence.

You knocked on the door. "Big brothers?"

You opened the door.

No one was home.

Its nothing.

Just a wolf.