Nothing special

Naruto's POV.
I woke up to my alarm clock blaring, I look at the time and realize how late I am. I jump out of bed and hop in the shower. Once I'm out of the shower I throw on a hoodie and some joggers and run out the door. When I walk into home room I hear Kakashi say " Naurto how nice of you to join us!" I roll my eyes and take my seat behind Sasuke. " why are you always late dobe " He says with that annoying smirk.
"Shut up" I respond  with a sarcastic smile. He rolls his eyes and turns around. Sasuke Uchiha is my bestfriend we used to hate each other in middle school but when highschool came along we got closer. Turns out we have a lot in common including hating sakura. Ever since grade schools she's been obsessed with Sasuke to be honest I think it kinda freaks him out, I don't know why I mean he could have any girl he wants.  He get kinda freaked out when all of his "fan girls" freak out over him it's kinda funny. The bell rang and we were out for the day it was some sorta holiday or something. Me and sasuke meet outside the school so we can go get something to eat. "Hey Uchiha what do you want to eat?" I ask playfully nudging him with my elbow. "Rice balls sound amazing right now !" He says happily. "Ok let's go then!" I say walking towards the restaurant. Once we are seated and have ordered I look at Sasuke. I noticed he had a sad yet lonely look in his eyes. " hey Sasuke are you ok?" I ask a little concerned. "Hmm?" He asked clearly not listening the first time. " I said are you ok? You seem upset." I say again. "Oh it's nothing just distracted." He replies. "O-oh ok just making sure." Just Then I hear a high pitched voice say " oh! hi Sasuke" I roll my eyes knowing exactly how it is. Sakura proceeds to plop down in the chair next to sasuke. "Erm-hi Sakura." He says "what do u want?" Ask bluntly. "Jeez Naurto no need to be rude! I just wanted to talk to Sasuke." Shes says. "Well can't you see he's kinda busy!?" I say as I shove my face full of ramen. "Naurto what do you mean silly he isn't talking to anyone!" She says with a laugh. "A-actually I was." Sasuke says very calmly. "W-what?" She says in shock. "I was talking to Naurto and you cut in so if you don't mind would you leave?" He says bluntly. With that she stands up and walks off with that annoying frown on her face.
We both laugh a little at that. "Damn she's annoying." I say with a laugh. "Yeah for real! like did she not see us talking ?!" He says. "No she's to busy watching ever move you make duh!" I laugh." But for all she knows you could like dick!" I said. "Whoa look who's talking" He says laughing. We both sat there laughing for a bit before heading back to my place to hangout. When we get to my apartment we grab some blankets and sit down on my bed and put on a movie. About half way through Sasuke falls asleep curled up next to me. I look at my watch and see it 4:47pm I decided to make some dinner for the two of us. I slip out of bed and head to the kitchen. I decided to throw in some leftover pizza. About five minutes later dinner was ready, I grab a plate in both hands and headed to my bedroom. I stop at the door and admire the raven haired boy in the bed. He looked calm, I'd never seen him like this before he always had this lonely look in his eyes like he was trapped. In this moment he was perfect nothing could hurt him he was free from the outside world. I never would have thought I'd ever be friends with Sasuke. I mean we "hated each other " I never really hated him I only did things like that to cover up the fact that I liked him. I've liked him since that day we accidentally kissed in 6 elementary school, but he can't know that because he would never like me in that way. I push the thought aside and gently shake Sasuke. "Hey sleepyhead wake up!" I whisper he slowly sad up and leaned against my pillows as I handed him the paper plate. "Thanks dobe." He says with a dorky smile. I let out a small laugh "Hey! What's so funny?!" He asks. "It's nothing." I say still laughing. "Oh my god! Just tell me dobe!" He says starting to laugh. "Fine! You had the dorkiest smile ever!" I say playfully poking his stomach. "Stoop that tickles!" He screams while giggling. I lean back and start eating by now the movies over so we decide that it's getting late and we should go to sleep soon, so I pick up our trash and head to the kitchen to throw our trash away and put our dirty dishes in the dish washer. Sasuke seemed to be back to his normal attitude with that cute little frowney thing he does. I got used to it over the years it's just how he acts.  "Hey Sasuke I'm going to bed." I say starting to walk out the door again "Ok night Naurto." He says as he pulls the sheets over his body. I walked out to the living room and plopped down on the couch. I layer there listing to Sasuke's soft snores coming from my room. I slowly drifted asleep to Sasukes snores coming from the my bedroom.