Please notice

Saskue's POV.
I feel paralyzed, I feel helpless as I stand across the room from where my mother and father where being held at gunpoint. I didn't know what to do itachi wasn't here and I was too weak to take the intruder myself. "God why do I have to be so weak?!" I thought to myself. "Run Saskue!" My mother screamed. "Shut up." The intruder yelled pulling the trigger.
I hear her screams as she hits the floor. "No! Mother!!" I scream.
Just then I'm wake up to Naruto yelling my name. "Naruto?" I ask quietly. "Yeah..Saskue I'm right here it's ok." I feel his arms wrap around my torso and pull me closer, he gently places his hand on top of my and rubs small circles on the top of my hand. " What happened?" He whispers in my ear. "It's nothing." I say turning away from him; he slowly reaches up and pulls my face towards him. " Saskue it's not nothing.." He says looking me in the eyes. "If you hold on you sadness and anger you'll only make it worse for yourself and I don't want that." He says whipping a tear that had fallen. " Saskue please tell me what's wrong.." he pleaded.
"I'll tell you, but you have to promise you won't tell anyone else! Promise?" I said "I promise." He said giving me a light squeeze  " I had a dream.. and I was back in my old house where my parents were killed. I went back to that night, I was frozen and there was nothing I could do to save my mother and father because I was like to weak." I said tears rolling down my face.  I felt Naruto's gently wipe away the tears running down my face. Naruto didn't say anything but the light squeezes he gave told me he was listening. "I wish I could have been stronger maybe I wouldn't feel so alone and useless." I said with a sob. "Saskue don't you dare say that!" He said brushing a lock of my raven hair out of my face. We lock eyes for a moment before he speaks again. "Saskue your not useless. You've help me and team 7 trough so much we would probably be dead if it weren't for you!" He said with a little laugh. He looks at me and gives me that adorable grin of his, I smile with a little laugh. He pulls me into his chest as he starts to gently run his hand up and down my back. I place my face in the crook of his neck. He said smelled like old spice body wash and sweat but he also had the underlying smell of the ocean. We sit there like that for what seemed like forever. I slowly pull away from our embrace. "Naru imma go get some water do you want anything?" I ask sliding out of the bed. "Make some popcorn while your up I'll find a movie I don't know if I'll be able to sleep." I walked out of Naruto's bedroom and into the tiny kitchen. I grabbed a bag of microwaveable popcorn and threw it in the microwave. As I reached for a glass I feel a large arm wrap itself around my waist. "Naru.." I say trailing off as he hands me the glass.
"Thank you" I say with a genuine look.
He gives me a look that says " no problem ."
Just then the microwave starts beeping, "Oh! Yay The popcorns ready!!" Naruto says with a childish look plastered on his face, which makes me laugh a little. I set down my now empty water glass and start to head back to Naruto's room before I can get two steps away I'm picked up and placed over Naruto's shoulder. "Hey put me down!!" I say laughing. "Nope!" He replies "I swear if you don't put me down I'll-" "you'll what?!" He says raising a eyebrow as he tosses me on the bed. He slips into the bed next to me. I feel his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. I don't object to this instead I just Burry my face into his side. I twist the end of his T-shirt between my thumbs as he softly strokes my raven colored hair. We lock eyes for a moment his beautiful blue eyes that are full of hope and happiness. He was truly beautiful but I could never tell him that he would never feel the same. "Goodnight Naru." I say burying my face into his side once again."goodnight Saskue." He says twirling my hair in his fingers.