Chapter 16

Ellie's POV

"Just let me go get my board in the garage." I said.

"Okay. I'll meet you in front of the garage door." He said before walking over to the door.

I walked to tell my father that I was going to hang out with a friends and he didn't really seem to care. So much for bonding with my father. Then I went to the garage to get by board. Then I opened the door, walked out, then closed the garage door with my board in hand.

"Really? That's your board?" Hayes said laughing.

"What? It's amazing! It's pink and mint green and chevron and don't judge just because it's amazing." I said back.

"Okay then well on with the tour of this great town that neither of us really call home." Hayes said laughing.

"That sounds sad! And I only call this place home of because of my friends. My dad doesn't seem to really even care. Now I can see why he walked out and my mother moved. I'm surprised how caring sam is compared to my dad that raised him." I said.

"Okay less depressing stuff more fun." Hayes said speeding up ahead of me.

"Okay sounds good. Where to first?" I asked.

"How about the walk of fame or whatever they call it. You know the place with the stars and the famous peoples names on them."

"Okay sounds good. But how far if that? I only have like 2 hours." I asked.

"It's only like 20 miles away so we can sight see on the way there." Hayes said.

"Okay let's go! But you lead the way."

Hayes rode ahead of me and occasionally I was next to him but I never went ahead.

Finally 30 minutes later we finally got there.

"So what do you think? Is it all you though it would be?" Hayes asked me.

"No now that I am at it, its just a sidewalk with stars and names. But I want to go find Jennifer Aniston's. She is the bomb.com." I said.

"You still say bomb.com?" Hayes asked laughing.

"I do actually. Not a lot, but I do." I said smiling.

"Okay then well let's go find her star!" Hayes said riding in front of me.

We rode along the sidewalk and we ended up asking someone with a map of the sidewalk where her star was. She pointed down the way we were going and she said it was half a mile down. We rode until we found it. I took probably so many pictures. Then we rode for 40 minutes back to my house. When we got to my house, Hayes walked me up to the door.

"Thank you for this.. Date I guess you could call this." I told Hayes who was standing very close to my face now.

"Your very welcome for this.. Date. I'll call you later okay?" Hayes said walking away.

"Sounds great. Goodbye Hayes." I said while closing the door. As I was walking away from the door, there was a knock so I opened the door and there stood Hayes.

"I forgot something." And before I could say anything he kissed me and walked away. I probably looked like an idiot just standing there but my first kiss was Hayes Grier. I then closed the door and ran up to my room to call Natalie. But before I could Jessica called me down for dinner because Sam was here.

I walked down to the kitchen and sat down next to Sam and across from Levi.

"Two questions, what's for dinner and where is father?" I asked.

"Dinner is chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Plus whatever you want to drink. And your dad is still at work." Jessica said brining the food from the kitchen.

"So much for a family dinner." I said while getting my food.

We talked for a while until we were all done. Then I helped take and clean the dishes with Jessica.

"Thanks for helping." Jessica told me.

"You're welcome. Can I tell you something?" I asked Jessica.

"Anything. Tell me anything." She said.

"I feel like my father doesn't even care. He invited me here and he never does anything or talk to me. He doesn't even come to dinner even more. Does he want me to go home? I will if he wants me too because I'm missing my friends and my parents and I don't know how I am going to manage the whole summer here." I said crying now.

"Ellie, he loves you. I think it is just really hard for him because I think he feels bad for leaving you before you were born. But Ellie he really does love you. and maybe your friends can come and stay here in a few weeks. I bet your dad would let you." Jessica replied.

"Okay. I'm gonna go to bed. Thanks for dinner." I said before walking upstairs. I'll call natalie tomorrow was the last thing I said before I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long to update!

But here is the long chapter!

Give me ideas for the chapters to come!💕

Thanks💕
Ellie💁