Getting On With Life

Third pov

After introductions and maybe a fire roar towards the village, Winston had finally given the note to Master Makarov. The old man cleared his throat and read the letter.

Dear Fairytail,

If you are reading this that means I am dead. I want you to know how much I love you all, and I thank you for  saving me from the darkness that was containing me. I am grateful for all the times we had together, and for everything you all  have done. Gramps, Makarov, you were always there for me when I cried, when I smiled, when I fell, when I accomplished something. You were the only guardian of mine who stayed.

If I could I would write a separate note for each of you telling you all how much I love you. But alas, I do not have enough time. If you all encounter Laxus and the Thunder Legion again, let him now I love him, okay? and that he was always the brother I never had.

If you also have new members joining Fairytail, make sure they knew I was a part of it! I want the new members to know this, 'Fairytail is not just a guild. It's a family.'

I wish I could make this note longer, but again. I do not have the time. I love you all...

Fairytail's rainbow,

Trinity Rebele <3

Soft weeps could be heard throughout the guild.

Erza had her head in her hands and was weeping.

Gray looked to the floor and clenched his fist.

Natsu had sparks igniting from his hands.

Happy looked at the floor, doing a terrible job at holding back tears.

Lucy was thinking about the words, 'Fairytail is not just a guild. It's a family.'

Elfman held his sister, Mirajane as she cried her tears, 'First Lisanna and now Trinity.'

Makarov, clenched the paper, holding back tears. He looked to the guild with wet eyes, "LET THIS BE A DAY TO MOURN THE LOSS OF TRINITY REBELE, BUT TO CELEBRATE HER ACCOMPLISHMENT SHE HAS MADE!"

Everyone cheered and cried at the same time. Winston had his own tears. He had take a liking to the girl. She seemed like the little-sister type to him.

"We need a place to stay." A woman of the village said aloud. Lucy and Erza had caught this, giving each other a look.

Erza and Lucy moved over to Winston about sleeping arrangements, as the rest of the guild prepared for the night to remember Trinity Rebele.

Sting's pov

"She's gone." I said, shakily, "We need to accept that."

Rouge looked at me with a sad, dark expression, "I know. I have. But, I'll never stop missing her."

Frosch and Lector fell asleep in our arms, lightly snoring, and we happened to be passing by the Fairytail guild. The guild they had always wanted to be in.

They walked over to Fairytail Guild and they stopped. They heard cheering?

"They have to know by now she is dead." Rouge whispered. It stung (see what I did there? Sting and stung? Yeah, yeah, no? Okay, no nevermind...) to see Fairytail celebrating when they heard someone old man say, "LET US TOAST TO TRISTINE REBELE AND CELEBRATE HER AND HER DEATH..."