🐾Calm down🐾

"Don't worry kitten you'll be calling me daddy soon"

MinMin blushed brightly as she looked up at him,squeaking,"E-Excuse me....what?!".The male smirked as he chuckled huskily grabbing her chin,"Hm,You would like that wouldn't you?",the Lynx growled as he shadowed her lips with his.

MinMin whimpered as she blushed whining,"Y-Yoongi....",she mumbled looking away.Yoongi growled as his ear twitched,the growls from the kitchen grew louder ,an angered Phoenix walked out and looked at them.

"Care to say what your doing Yoongi?",he muttered snickering.Yoongi growled toward him,"Why does it matter to you?Your just a dumb bird."

The Phoenix looked at the lynx with fire in his eyes as he grabbed Yoongi by the collar,"I may be your prey but that does not mean you can disrespect me.I am your leader you will respect me cat.",he hissed.

The lynx growled yet nodded his head at he rolled his eyes,walking away as soon as Namjoon let go of his collar,muttering.

Jin quickly ran to you checking your neck,"You poor baby!Are you alright?",MinMin nodded smiling softly as she became flustered.

Namjoon and Jin laughed softly as they watched her cheeks become red,the blue haired male sighed at looked at MinMin,"Sorry about him MinMin,he's..",Namjoon paused,"something else for sure.".The black haired female smiled as she shook her head,"nah I understand."

The makane like walked into confused,"what happened?",the corgi asked tilting his head.Jin sighed as he looked at the 3 youngest,"Nothing bad my sons.",The two youngest groaned whining"your not our mom!",while the corgi jumped on the polar bears back smiling,"well he's my mom.",jimin giggled.

MinMin smiled softly glad everything calmed down as she looked toward where Yoongi left sighing softly as she squirmed at the thought of what would've happened if the Namjoon and Jin didn't show up.

Jin sighed as his white,round ear twitched as he muttered to Namjoon,

"Something bad is gonna happen....I'm not what is it or what to do.."

_____________________________________________
A/N:

Yeaaaa sorry for the shitty chapter I've been busy sadly and I'm kinda stuck on what to write about lmao I promise a long chapter soon enough