Down hill ( part one ) chapter 4

( After taking a shower keith ends up going into another anger spell.)

/ Lance p.o.v. /

I run to the door to see if it will open.

*swoosh*

L: It opened! Yes!

I run into the hallway to see if anyone else were out of there there rooms yet.

It turns out everyone had already meet up and talking, everyone but Keith. I ask them and they haven't seen him either.

L: I guess I can go look for him.

Everyone agrees and I start to Keith's room. I get to Keith's door and knock. No answer.

L: I'm coming in!

I open the door and look inside. The place is trashed.

L: Keith you in here buddy?

I take a step inside and see that the walls have deep claw marks running through them. I look around and don't see Keith anywhere

L: Keith? 

I hear a low Graal coming from the bathroom.

L: Keith?

I slowly poke my head around the corner of the doorway. My eyes widen I see what could only be Keith but his skin is purple his eyes are a glowing yellow along with fluffy looking catlike ears and a tail. He's clawing at the floor as if he were trying to dig a hole through. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to get close or not, I took a step forward and Keith's ears shot up.

L: shit. Hey Keith look I don't know what's going on but-

Before I could finish he leaped at me. I moved just quick enough that he only got my arm.

L: ow! 

I hit the floor.

L: Keith please calm down.

He looked at my as if he had just released what he did.

K: I-I I'm sorry. 

He ran off on all fours as I yelled for him to stop and come back.

/Keith's p.o.v./

I hurt Lance. I was running down the hallway but I don't know where I'm going or where I should. Wait, red! If I lock myself in red I can't hurt the others and they can't hurt me.

When I got to red I ran in and crawled under the main controls and got in a little ball where I started to cry.

/lances p.o.v./

I stayed in the door way for a minute wanting to go after Keith but my arm is bleeding to much. 

When I told the team what had happened they all gave me a shocked and worried expression except Allura, her face was full of anger and hate.

L: I need my arm patched and then I can go find him.

P: I can do-

A:  Absolutely not!

We all looked at Allura in shock.

L: What are you tal-

A: That creature needs to be killed at once!

P: No he doesn't!

L: He didn't know what he was doing and he is still a part of the team you can't just kill him!

Allura stomped off as we stood and watched her leave. Pidge took care of my arm as we talked about what to do. We decided on looking at the cameras in the castle to find where he is then just go with what happens.