CAPUT SECUNDUM

Taehyung was sitting on top of his bed, playing with his phone, ending up playing Candy Crush that Jungkook had installed on his phone a while ago to kill time. It was already Friday and Taehyung was all alone because his roommate, Min Yoongi, had just left for home in Daegu.

Normally, Taehyung would be going home as well, but ever since that one fortunate night happened in his freshman year did he gradually stop from going back to Daegu.

Usually, when Taehyung loved to spend his time at home, it then changed when Jungkook entered his life. The lovely man had somehow become the center of his life, like Taehyung's life had somewhat revolved around Jungkook. When Taehyung was zoning out, all he thought about was Jungkook.

What is he doing?

Has he eaten anything yet today?

What did he eat?

How was his day?

That one specific night, in the first few weeks, Taehyung was still regularly going back to Daegu. He would then steal a day or two within a week to sleep with Jungkook and went back home on the weekend. It then reduced to two times a month, once a month, then eventually he just stopped went back to Daegu only after he found out that Jungkook had always stayed at the dorm all this time all by himself.

Taehyung exited the app he grew tired of playing and went to look after Jungkook's contact. Once he found him, Taehyung decided to just text the younger since he was bored all alone he felt like dying.

"Where are you?"

It didn't take long for Jungkook to reply to his text.

"At the nearby canteen buying some foods."

"Still in the university area?"

"I don't go home during the weekend, in case you forget."

"Are you alone?"

"Jimin and I just parted ways."

"Can I spend the weekend with you?"

"Sure. The key is in the usual place if you want to get there first. I'm still waiting in line."

"Alright."

"Have you eaten, anyway? I could buy more food for us."

Taehyung smirked before he replied to that.

"Are you on the menu?"

Taehyung could picture the younger man blushing. He smiled at the fantasy and stood up. He didn't expect Jungkook to reply to his text so he took his leather jacket and left the room without forgetting to lock the door behind.

Their dorms were a building away. His room was in the first building on the fifth floor while Jungkook's was in the second building on the seventh floor. Thank god elevators existed.

Upon arrival, Taehyung went to look for the key Jungkook always left whenever he was out. When he finally found the key under the doormat, Taehyung entered the room then closed it behind, took his leather jacket and shoes off to put them somewhere in the room, then went straight to Jungkook's bed, making himself comfortable. The bed smelled of Jungkook, which he liked so much.