|| One. ||

- Hello~! Let us start this, shall we.~? I'm not one for really long chapters, but I'll have too.~ I can't wait to officially begin writing this.~ I'm so happy~! Let us begin, shall we~?

P.S. Anything that is in italic is something that was taken straight from the book, just so you know. Their like names, or something that may stand out in importance that I wish to not tamper with, so I'll stick it in the way it was written and put it in italic.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was the weekend; the weekends he dreads so much. He was stuck in his fathers church until the twelve bells rang Midnight, doing his daily routine he's known to do for God knows how long. It's been so long that he's done this, he may have actually forgotten how long he's been in this beloved church that is loved by many.

Sounds; he's so used to them he don't really pay too much attention to them anymore. Sweeping, that's mostly all he does within the walls of the Holy sanctuary, and sadly, the noises were beginning to grow tiresome. The things he used to do back when he started didn't seem as pleasant, nor did he love to do them like in the past. It's like a record that continues to play, or skip over the same part within the lines of the record. It's broken. He feels like a broken record.

This daily job of his was beginning to make his stomach tie in knots, making him mentally and almost physically ill. Though, through the so called sickness he's feeling, he has to work through it no matter what, sadly.

James can recall that he seems to never take off the white and green colored clothing off. He wore it within the church walls, and even outside the Holy walls, which means he wore them to school. The boy would be called names within the building of learning, that was rejected by his mind; he may think the dreadful words are true, or they maybe false. He's heard them so long that he doesn't know the difference between the reality of the words, or the falseness of the words which he was not. Religious Freak was sadly amung the names that everyone loved to call him.

He offered to stay after hours until the strike of Midnight, meaning, the young Holy boy was stuck there alone, doing his daily and / or nightly chores, alone. The feeling of being alone sometimes spooked the boy, seeing that anyone who's alone in horror movies, it never ended up good for them. He tries to push the thoughts out of his mind as he continues to do what he was there to do. The well known crucifix was high above the floor, seeming to watch the boy as he worked; the object was meant to protect him from all sorts of evil.

At least, that's what the movies said, and this was no movie.

The Preacher boy was finishing up his sweeping duty's and stood up to empty the left over dust and dirt to throw away where it belongs. Hiding the dust and mess wasn't supposed to be hid anywhere else other than the garbage. He can't get away with anything around here.

He stayed where the cleaning items where in the back of the church, leaving the broom where he picked it up every time he came inside the building. As he was setting down the rest of the equipment he had to take from there, he heard some muffled voices reverberating off the walls from within the back area, leading towards the ally behind the building.

James moved over to the beauty that was the colored window he was by and peaked out of it. The image he saw was distorted due to the way the window was made, but as he looked closer, he seen the figures of three people, men, he presumed. He heard the laughter from the three, as well as sinful searing that disgusted James highly

"Come on, Aleks! Fucking do it already!"

"Show them fucking Bible-Junkies!" The other two men seemed to encourage the younger male who didn't look too much younger than James himself. He watched as the boy in the center of the chaos shake a can of spray paint, a horrible crimson inverted cross was now gratified outside the walls of the church he was within. The male who seemed to be doing the dirty work was dressed in full black, as well as his blackish hair falling messily over his face as the grin that the Devil himself would wear was now plastered on the boys face. What made it worse? He was tattooed up on his arms, or what looked like it, as well as several chains hanging carelessly from the loops of his pants.